Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Elliot)
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Red rose, open after Xavier Mackintosh

Alice knew the next person on her list mostly from the gossip after the yule ball. She hadn't actually noticed the proposal that had happened between two seventh years, but she had heard about it afterwards. It had been a big contrast to what had happened to her at the ball, and she had tried not to be too bitter about it all. A proposal seemed a bit fast too, at such a young age, but maybe if you knew, you knew. Alice did believe in true love, and maybe the two students just knew they were meant for each other. Alice spotted the seventh year Hufflepuff in the corridor and headed over to him with the red rose. "Xavier? This is for you."

Xavier enjoyed the rose deliveries that happened every year, and despite him preferring to spend time with Alexis and do something special just the two of them now instead of sending roses, it was still a good idea. After all, it made things interesting between the students. Xavier was on his way back to the common room when someone approached him and told him the rose was for him. He smiled at his housemate. "Hi, Alice right?" he asked, convinced he had her name right. She was a prefect if he remembered correctly. "Thank you."

Alice nodded when Xavier asked if she was Alice. "That's me." She said with a smile. The girl handed over the rose, trying to look at cheerful as possible even if she was a little sad to give away romantic roses after getting her heart broken herself. "I hope you enjoy it." She told him.

Dearest Xav,

I don't know what to say anymore. You gave me the best gift for the next Valentine, Christmas for the coming years.

Happy 4th Anniversary to us, love!

Love, Lexi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back