Esperanza Jade Anarachi

Esperanza Anarachi

OOC First Name
Cole
TELL THE NEIGHBORS I'M NOT SORRY
if i'm breaking walls down
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAY HELLO TO ESPERANZA JADE ANARACHI

giphy.gif

BUILDING YOUR SECOND STORY
tearing all your floors out
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO, WHAT'S YOUR NAME?
Esperanza Jade Anarachi; generally Esperanza only chooses one nickname, and that's Esper. She has no stage names or other aliases, as her name is beautiful in her mind - and given to her by her parents whom were very important in her life.

AND JUST HOW OLD ARE YOU?
Esperanza was born July 16th of 2018

JUST TO MAKE SURE - MALE OR FEMALE?
Female

WHICH WAY DO YOU SWING?
Esperanza thinks she is heterosexual, but has honestly not chosen a girl before - and she does not know if she'd like it.

WHO DO YOU MOST LOOK LIKE, AND WHY?
Esperanza is rather thin, with minor curves. She would be considered pear shaped if anything because she is bottom heavy. Her hair is her most distinctive feature, which is long and curly with large volume. It is often tied in a bun during shows to be sure it will not get tangled in the ribbons she uses to dance with. Her dark complexion is something she has always been proud of, and her deep brown, almond shaped eyes are also considered good attributes to her. Around the almond shaped eyes are feathery eyelashes that are not thick unless layered with makeup. Here eyebrows are often well manicured along with her nails which are kept short to make her performances easier.(played by Ashley Moore)

SAW YOUR FACE, HEARD YOUR NAME
gotta get with you

WHAT ARE YOU INTO?

AND WHAT AREN’T YOU INTO?

WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT?

AND WHAT ARE YOU NOT SO GOOD AT?

DO YOU HAVE ANY SECRETS?

WHAT ARE YOU SCARED OF MOST?

IF YOU HAD TO DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN FIFTEEN WORDS, WHAT WOULD THEY BE?

</FONT>
IS THIS WHY WE CAME?
gotta get with you

WHO ARE YOUR PARENTS?
---------------------Father

Name:
Blood Status:
Relationship:

---------------------Mother

Name:
Blood Status:
Relationship:

DO YOU HAVE ANY SIBLINGS?
---------------------Brother
none

ANY FAMILY PETS?

ANY OTHER IMPORTANT RELATIVES?
None

GIVE ME A BRIEF OUTLINE OF YOUR PAST.
FIRST PERSON. THREE PARAGRAPHS MINIMUM. WHEN WERE THEY BORN, WHERE WERE THEY BORN, DID THEY HAVE ANY OLDER SIBLINGS, ANY IMPORTANT EVENTS IN THEIR HISTORY, THEIR CURRENT HOMETOWN. ALL THAT GOES HERE.
</FONT>
I'M ALWAYS GONNA STEAL YOUR THUNDER
watch me like a dark cloud
<FONT font="georgia"><FONT font="georgia">

WHAT'S YOUR WAND, YO?

HOUSE?

AND A ROLEPLAY SAMPLE.
BAMBAMBAM.
[/font]
large.gif

THIS APPLICATION WAS MADE BY SPACE CADET. OF CAUTION 2.0.
LYRICS ARE EMPTY BOTTLE BY INGRID MICHAELSON. DON’T STEAL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back