Enjoying the echo

Zazuka Getathorn

OOC First Name
Ana V [main]
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Zazuka, having nothing else to do, wondered the dungeons. She had finished all her work that moring and her friends for one reson or another where not around. She had over looked how lovely the echo down here could really be. In her mind it made her voice better than it really was. Though Zazuka would denie it, she had quite a good singing voice.

"A grand oasis in the vastness of gloom
Child of dew-spangled cobweb, Mother to the Moon
Constellations beholders of the 3rd vagrant
Theater for the play of life

Tragedienne of heavens
Watching the eyes of the night
Sailing the virgin oceans
A Planetride for Mother and Child

Floating upon the quiet hydrogen lakes
In this ambrosial merry-go-round they will gaze
Ephemeral life touched by a billion-year-show
Separating the poet from the woe."

She spun a little as she sang the last note then let the echo carry it for her. She love the way it sounded and she had the tune that it was sopped to go to in her head at least in her mind it she didn't look like a complet nutcase. To anyone following her or her voice it might have been a diffrent story.

The song ended in her head all the while she continued to wonder around. She found a door on one of the long passage ways. She wondered if she should enter. It could just be an empty class room or something else, something intresting. She thought that there would be more people down here seeing as the Slytherin commonrooom was near by but then again she really didn't want to run into anyone right now. Zazuka started to hum as she opened the door to look inside where she had ended up.

Eden was laying on the floor of the studying her potion notes listening to someone singing out in the hallway when all of the sudden the singing stoped and she heard footsteps and the door was opened and she was looking up at Zazuka Bones

Zazuka entered only to see it was a study hall like place. "Well that was... anti-climatce." She said in her dreamy voice. She looked around and saw Eden Luna laying on the floor. "Oh sorry, I'm I bothering you?" She said with a emberresed smile on her face. She didn't know that she had the possoblity of distubing someone's sudy time.

"Hey your not bugging me. I just want to make sure that I stay ahead of the rest of the first years. You know how that is wanting to be the best. But anyways. Was that you singing? It was very nice."

Eden looked up and waited for a response.

Zazuka nodded. "Yes almost everyone in Ravenclaw is grade driven. I'm happy knowing that even though my work may not be the best but it's my best." She said quite truthfuly. "The echo in the halls makes for a lovely affect on the voice. I really don't sing that well even though I like to sing." She said. "What are you working on? I can probobly help." She said looked down at the notes on the floor.

"But I think that you have a beautiful voice. These are just potions notes. Nothing really I just wanna stay ahead of the rest of the class because I think that there are some really smart students in my year and I want to be the best you know how that is?"

Zazuka put her hand up as if to have an idea. "Oh I know what that is. I ended up writing much more than I needed to for a paper once. I got the highest mark on it but still I thought it was a bit exsesive. Oh note that Professor Keller loves over achevers and carfuly thought out potions so be aware of what you do in that class and look for any way to get extra poins." She said with a bright smile. She had done that but still lost out to Violet. Zazuka didn't mind though. She hadn't spent as much time studying as her.

"Really? Is that all you have to do? Wow thats nothing that is me written all over it. So what was the song you were singing? It was really nice. Well when you were singing it. I dont know how it would sound coming from me."

Eden stood up and started brushing dust off her jeans.

Zazuka blushed. "That was Stargazers by Nightwish. I love that band and I love to try and sing like the lead singer who has an opera-ish voice." She said exsitedly. "There is one by them that sonds almost like what my mother used to sing to me but I love it none the less." She said looking up. She looked up when she was thinking or remembering. Her mother, she had gotten some of her father's anger because of her. Maybe things where not like that before she was born but Zazuka's mother never blamed her for anything and never layed a finger on her.

Eden walked up to Zazuka and snaped her fingers in front of her face and said "Hey there wanna come back down to earth? So anyways you think that you could teach me that song?" Eden stuffed her hands in her pockets and looked at her friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back