Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ecosexual
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Sturdy Chestnut Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Rosemarie had been so busy with all the lessons and exams that she forgot to meet up with her friends. She saw her Hufflepuff friends more often since she shared a dorm with them, but the others from different houses were harder to meet up with. They did share lessons, but you could hardly talk and catch up during those. Rose grabbed a pot wild flowers and made her way to the Courtyard. She loved the scenery and had left a note for Marlee to come meet her here. Rose had also packed a bag with some snacks, sweets and drinks and hoped they could just catch up and chill. Enjoy the time off and enjoy the nice summer weather. She laid a big old blanket on the grass and emptied her bag waiting for Marlee to join her.

Marlee get the note from Rosie and she take some snack to and why not? Get outside and be yourself and be just lucky. Marlee take some chips, and one was with onion rings becouse that was Marlee favorit chips and some gummy bears and Orange juice. She wear blue dress and walked outside from shcoo and she finaly see her friend. ''Hello, are today lovely time?'' She smiled Rosie and she talked next. ''I take some snacks, i hope you like Onion rings!''

Soon Marlee joined her who was wearing a lovely blue dress. ''I like the blue on you, suits your brown hair'' Rose said while setting the pot of wild flowers beside her. ''Lets just enjoy the sun, onion rings sound good'' Rosemarie loved most chips and sweets, she especially loved the fruit flavoured candy. Her favourite was a hard candy that tasted like watermelons. ''How are you Marlee?"' Rose said while offering her something to drink.

"Aww, thanky so much, you are to looking good. " She say a Rose compliment and smiled her. Marlee was happy be there shcool wirh friends and she was not alone in the big world. Marlee agred and opened first onion rings and take some and gave Rosemorine. "I'm good and how about you?"She asked.

''Thanks Marlee'' Rose said with a smile. ''I also brought a set of beach ball rackets so we could play together if you want'' Rose grabbed a couple of onion rings and nibbled on the first one. They tasted like home, she hadn't eaten them in over half a year. ''I am good as well, thanks for asking'' Rose said while nibbling on another onion ring. ''Did your exams go well?''

''Sure,we can do that!'' Marlee smiled and eat some onion rings and she don't mind ply the game with her and she was realy good at sports.''I get realy good grade and my mom was so proud with me, how about you?'' She asked.

Rose was excited to see Marlee again. She had missed the company of her friend. ''My grades were fine, got an outstanding for herbology though.'' Rose smiled, but that was pretty obvious. ''Don't know, I haven't send my parents any letters so far'' Rose didn't even know why she hadn't send anything. The reason was probably she didn't want Lynn to hear her enthusiasm so she would also join this school in two years. ''Are you still wanting to join the Quidditch team next year?" Rose asked, she would never ever join the team, but she had started to understand the love of others for the sport.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back