Ello Poppet.

Anaelle Sage

OOC First Name
Ashley
Ello Everyone,
I am just going to make this short and sweet since I never really have been good at introducing myself. I am Ashley and I have role played off and on throughout my years. I started around the age of 13 and stopped shortly after my 18th birthday due to other commitments. I started back up in the last few months and have visited sites but haven't really found a place I fit well in.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and start my role play destiny.

Ashley

Hi hi Ashleyyyy! Welcome welcome, I'm Tee :D haven't been on the board for too long at all, but from my experience the board is both very well organized and fun. You'll have a great time. ^_^ :wub:

Welcome to HNZ, Ashley. I'm Cyndi, one of the admin. If you have any questions as you sift through the site, feel free to PM me. I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Welcome to HNZ Ashley!
I hope you have an awesome time with us, and if you have any questions I'm always available to answer them.

Welcome, Ashley

Enjoy HNZ :D everyone here is awesomesauce

Welcome Ashley!

Hope you have a great time here, everyone rocks :)

Welcome, Ashley!! :hug: I'm glad you found us. It's great to have you here!

Welcome :D

Welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll find your feet well enough - it's a busy time right now, but the best time! You can call me Tenilee, and I hope to see you around some time. ^_^ :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back