Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 12 1/2" Sturdy Alder Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Hello all, this is Victoire Fontaine, and she's running for Minister. Victoire is a very old character of mine at this point and it was always her dream to be able to make a difference so here she is. She attended HNZ was a gryffindor, prefect and head girl. She has worked in the ministry since graduation and specifically in magical law. Her campaign will boil down to two primary points safety and provisions for people. Safety meaning she's very anti-scits, pro-quidditch protections and pro-people not drowning in lakes. Her provisions for people are about having a creche in the ministry (since not all magical families have lots of generational wealth), supporting families and businesses, and making sure there are plenty of opportunities for kids when they leave school.

Victoire for her campaign needs a few things;
  • A comms manager (someone to help Victoire in daily prophet articles),
  • Possibly a PA
  • A Special Advisor (someone who'd help with policy) and
  • some interns.

If you're interested in having a character join Victoire's campaign do reach out either here or via PM. Interns must be 17.

Other than that she needs plots, she's trying to get her name out there, so I'll probably start lots of open topics, but I'm especially keen to have her meet people, to meet with prospective voters, maybe some businesses and anyone else who'd care to give her some time really.

I would like to put Benjamin forward as a candidate for Victoire's special advisor. He is currently based in the UK working as an advisor in the muggle political world but he would be willing and eager to up sticks to work for Victoire for the duration of the campaign, and possibly after if she is elected. He does have experience working for the British ministry of magic in a similar role during a recent election in the UK so he would be able to transfer those skills to New Zealand.

She is more than welcome to interact at Florean Fortescue's to support local business/talk to people to get her name out there! As long as people who come by buy icecream I'm sure Nell won't mind. :lol: Can probably put her on the spot with a couple of questions about her campaign and what she's standing for.

I would like to put Benjamin forward as a candidate for Victoire's special advisor. He is currently based in the UK working as an advisor in the muggle political world but he would be willing and eager to up sticks to work for Victoire for the duration of the campaign, and possibly after if she is elected. He does have experience working for the British ministry of magic in a similar role during a recent election in the UK so he would be able to transfer those skills to New Zealand.
Yes I love it! Would Benjamin reach out to her, or should she reach out to him? I'm happy to start something where they can meet?

She is more than welcome to interact at Florean Fortescue's to support local business/talk to people to get her name out there! As long as people who come by buy icecream I'm sure Nell won't mind. :lol: Can probably put her on the spot with a couple of questions about her campaign and what she's standing for.
Yes! I'll hit you up at some point to possibly do a thread there.

Yes I love it! Would Benjamin reach out to her, or should she reach out to him? I'm happy to start something where they can meet?
It depends on how she would go about recruiting someone. But I can have him reach out to her if that makes more sense? A thread would definitely be good.

It depends on how she would go about recruiting someone. But I can have him reach out to her if that makes more sense? A thread would definitely be good.
I'm happy to have her reach out, I can say she did a search and found out he was a) good and b) was magical, so she hedged her bets and reached out

I'd be happy to volunteer Poppy (post grad of course) as an intern, since even with her newspaper editor experience I'm not sure if she's qualified to be a full on Comms Manager haha.

Edit: I also have Ernie Wilder, local businessman, over at Eeylop's who would be incredibly flattered if a candidate wanted to gain his support.

Last edited:
Hi Emzies - Adorah would definitely be interested in interning. She's been freelance writing since graduation and is intrigued by Victorie's platform.

Also, Saul Bollywood would be interested in hosting any of the candidates at Madam Puddifoot's.

Hiii Emzies!

For Victoire's comms manager I can offer Eva Marsh? She's worked in magazines for most of her professional career and recently "retired" to become a sculptor instead. She's got the experience though, and I feel like Victoire's platform would speak to her. She also has a very distant tie to the current Minister (engaged to Claudia's sister-in-law) that could potentially make her an appealing ally.

I'd be happy to volunteer Poppy (post grad of course) as an intern, since even with her newspaper editor experience I'm not sure if she's qualified to be a full on Comms Manager haha.

Edit: I also have Ernie Wilder, local businessman, over at Eeylop's who would be incredibly flattered if a candidate wanted to gain his support.

Oh I'd love to have Poppy on board! I can have them meet once Poppy's graduated, she'd probably agree that Poppy was too young to be a comms manager, but would certainly encourage Poppy to be involved in the comms.

Can definitely have Victoire try to gain Ernie's support!

Hi Emzies - Adorah would definitely be interested in interning. She's been freelance writing since graduation and is intrigued by Victorie's platform.

Also, Saul Bollywood would be interested in hosting any of the candidates at Madam Puddifoot's.
Yes! Would love to have Adorah onboard! I think she'd be keen to have another writer on the staff, as it's important to be saying the right thing.

I'll almost certainly hit you up about having her go to madam puddifoots.

Hiii Emzies!

For Victoire's comms manager I can offer Eva Marsh? She's worked in magazines for most of her professional career and recently "retired" to become a sculptor instead. She's got the experience though, and I feel like Victoire's platform would speak to her. She also has a very distant tie to the current Minister (engaged to Claudia's sister-in-law) that could potentially make her an appealing ally.
If she'd be willing to come out of retirement for Victoire, Victoire would definitely appreciate it. She's not much of a comms person, so would be keen to hire someone like Eva for her wealth of knowledge.

If she'd be willing to come out of retirement for Victoire, Victoire would definitely appreciate it. She's not much of a comms person, so would be keen to hire someone like Eva for her wealth of knowledge.
That sounds perfect! Eva would definitely relish having a challenge to sink her teeth into after things being so chill for so long :p

That sounds perfect! Eva would definitely relish having a challenge to sink her teeth into after things being so chill for so long :p
Sounds good, I can start something for them? I can say she reached out, maybe knowing her from Claudia Holland. Victoire would probably do it thinking she'd say no, but wanting to try anyway.

Sounds perfect! Thank you for starting :D

Oh I'd love to have Poppy on board! I can have them meet once Poppy's graduated, she'd probably agree that Poppy was too young to be a comms manager, but would certainly encourage Poppy to be involved in the comms.

Can definitely have Victoire try to gain Ernie's support!

That sounds good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back