Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna know she was hungry a lot but she never was thinking that leason can her be so tired and she wanted to eat a lot. When finaly of leason when was over she was sit Hufflepuff house and finaly she can eat evening dinner. She loved chiken here with corn and potatos, salad and everything else. She drinked juice and she was forgot later meet up Thomas but her was good explanition and she wanted first eat and then go find Thomas. Finaly she started eat.

@Thomas Jusantrea

Thomas felt asleep, but the day was not over. Was still patient when he sat the last lesson couldn't wait to end. As soon as the lesson ended, then went to the great hall to eat dinner. As he passed Huffepuff's table, he noticed the sister. '' Hey, Jenna. If you eat as much fat will stay. '' he quietly whispered Jenna ear when sat down beside her.

Jenna her brothers words and she looked a little shock. She opened her moth and right hand was chiken. -You think, i'm fat?- She asked the brother.

'' If you eat like this, you will become fat. Who came in? You never eat that much. '' he said, handed a cup of pumpkin juice and toast.

"Studies was get my out energy and i'm hungry!" Jenna finished eat corn and chikend and soon she was full but finished eat she wanted take tost. "Thomas? I Christhmas spend time with Siriuss? You be mad?" She know that Thomas will be somtimes jelasy becouse Siriuss was her best friend and the was so close. Like a brother and sister.

Thomas looked at his sister because he knew about Siruis and how close friends they were and there was no objection that she was spending Christmas with a friend so she didn't understand why. "No, it won't be crazy. We'll spend time together after that." he refused.

"Don't vorie i be with you to!"Jenna smiled him and finaly finished eated salad and she was full. Jenna feel alredy better. "I'm finished eat and you?" She asked brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back