OOC First Name
Teigs
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
In an Open Relationship
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Rigid Cherry Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Rowan had managed to figure out that Juniper was a second year, which meant she should be in Herbology right now. So Rowan waited outside until they started filtering out, hoping one of them would realise what she wanted. "Hey, Juniper Steele!"

yellow rose for @Juniper Steele

Juno had felt like an outcast for the last year and was just wishing she could make it all go away. Just because she felt this way didn't mean she didn't have lessons to pass so she'd been more or less plodding along, doing what was expected of her. The blonde looked up when she heard her name, "Aye, I'm Juno," she said, breaking away from the rest of the group to see what the other girl wanted from her.

Rowan looked at the younger blonde and smiled. "Hi Juniper, I'm Rowan, I'm here to deliver a rose for you," she said, pulling the yellow rose out of her bunch. She held the rose out for the girl to take. The note was attached to the bottom. "Hope you have a lovely day, Juniper!"

It has been way too long since we last did something fun together. Meet me in the Muggle Studies classroom tonight, Uncle Mitch is going to let us use the projector to watch a movie!

Apollo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back