Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Yep, it is me again, here to make your graduation presentation. I know it is too early for me to ask information for the seventh year/graduating students but to make my work easier I am going to do it early and I think graduation is on August, I really don't know. I want you all to PM me the information of your character using the code below:
Codeness said:
Full Name (if married, include your maiden name):
House:
Blood Status:

Achievements (Includes all the awards IC and OOC):
Future Career:
Clubs:

Role player:
Yearbook Phrase:
Transfer or not:
I hope all the graduating students can pass their information to me :) I will also list of the graduates below and will cross them out if they gave their information. Thank you for barring with me here, I am just pump up this year xD .
Kida Frost
Maddie Cinellison
Rhianne Delle Clivey
Robert Kain
Ryker Henrick
Tala Ivanov
Tohoru Koshiba
Victor Crimson

Emmanuelle Leroy
Jennifer Wilkonson
Kagyou Wu
Liberty Corvus
Rician Serpenthelm
Riley Alexandra
Vivienne Esquire

Autumn Gwin
Beth Bastone
Dakota Cinellison
Elvera Le Fey
Indianna Lee
Lola Mason
Pippin Piper
Scorpius Knight
Shalamar Ovanisse
Sirius Snape

Benjamin Roth
Eden Koshiba
Hannah Lindstrom
Henric Lee
Hilde Lindstrom
Hoshi Koshiba
Jessica Williamson
Sinclair Blaze

Azerail Varius
Arianna Tipley
Let me know people if I missed someone because I know I do, I just don't know who. To the new people of HNZ, this presentation is only for the graduates :)

Video maker,
Joyce

I found some missing Graduates, just the Prefects actually:
Taylor Mercer
Aeon Summers

Joceline Richarde
Artemis Blackmoore-Yearling
Austin Devearux
Thomas Smith

Sam Prince
Derrik Agile

Hope this helps! I am looking forward to the presentation!

I vote this song to be added :wub: I heart him!! I just love the song :x

Ummm ... I don't know about anything about this but a certain someone just asked me to do this :unsure: and I said yes of course. The only thing will be change is the sending of the form which will be sent to me in complete details, I'm a perfectionist, so, bare with me :lol: . I'm also a procrastinator, it means it will be delay for 1 to 2 days after the graduation before it will be posted in youtube. So, start sending your forms :woot:

:cyndi: Diana M.

So any forms already sent will need to be redone and sent to you, yes?

If we have more than one person graduating would it be alright if we filled out two forms and just PM'd them both to you at the same time? If you'd rather me PM you from two separate accounts then I'll do that then.

Answer for question number one: According to the original video maker, she will give me the password and the username for the character she used when you send the forms, so that means you don't have to redone it again because I know its a pain in the butt.

Answer for question number two: It is okay to fill up two or three or infinite forms and send it once, you don't need to kill yourself for changing accounts just to send mails from another one account, but it should be clear and complete.

Alright well I hope I don't sound like a pest but I sent it to Joyce at first so I am going to send it to you as well.

And as for additional fun for the graduation, I volunteer to make non-graduation video and that means all the happening in the site (IC and probably OOC) will be covered in the video. Then there will be two video's that will be premiere after the graduation posts, but don't worry people, I will handle the things and none of you will not need to send anything except pictures of your IC or with friends or with boyfriends or whatever is in the picture. This covers winter ball, valentines ball, halloween ball, wheelbarrow race and brightstone weekend.

Other additional, I will feature one role player that has the best polyvore designs in the video. The role player will be randomly picked in my magic fruit bowl xD and you will receive a PM from me. The video's will be early or not if my research paper will be done early as well, but I promise I will make sure to post it before the graduation ceremony post.

Can someone tell me if HNZ has a school board or something?

Last day of submission is tomorrow at 4:00 pm central time

This topic is close, I no longer take any information about the graduates.

I'm so sorry about this, my laptop crashed when I'm doing all the info's. I just got my new laptop like the other day. I'm really sorry.

She kinda had to buy a new laptop, so I don't think she has the program anymore, I have a video editing program but I just got it and I'm a newb at it so >_< yeah

As Maddy explained, yeah, I just got my laptop BUT I have the program to make the video cause its some what comes from the microsoft software :D IF THE MAJORITY OF THE BOARD WANTS ME TO MAKE A NEW ONE, THEN YOU HAVE TO SEND ME ANOTHER INFOR AND PHOTO FOR YOUR GRADUATING CLASS :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back