Dung Bomb, Ho!

Larissa Sedgwick

OOC First Name
Beth / Bethy
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
The corridor was silent which was particularly odd for this time of day.
Hours earlier the corridor had been teeming with Hufflepuffs.

Larissa, hidden behind a nearby tapestry, clutched several dung bombs in her hands.
She had decided to teach those who annoyed her, a good hard lesson.
Several Hufflepuffs stopped to talk; Larissa smiled to herself, tucked back her hair, ducked out from the tapestry and shouted "Dung bombs, Ho!" as she lobbed the lot at the group of first years.
She giggled madly as they squeeled and fleed.
Larissa decided to take cover and ran for the nearest vale like tapestry.

(thanks for the offer of joining this topic, but im not playing the part of the innocent victim(s) )

Libby covered her ears and she heard srieks from the other end of the corridor. She ran down to find a bunch of first years, and a nasty smell. Covering her nose she looked for where it came from. Larissa. "I should've known this was your idea" she said till holding her nose. She didn't know wether to glare or join in, so decided to go back to what she was doing. When we was a safe distance away she began to breath normally again.

Larissa smirked at Libby and took out her wand.
She had set up another trick.
A sack of flour sat near Larissa, "Wingardium Leviosa" she said clearly, pointing her wand at the sack.
The sack rose up into the air and hovered momentarily over the heads of several third years before the sack tipped up and emptied flour over all of them.

(sz 2 ruin ur fun but u duno that spell yet)

Libby heard gasps from behind, and taking out her wand she put her new spell to the test. "Stupefy!" she shouted, and a red spark threw out to the flour, freezing it the air. Libby smirked.

(sorry to ruin your correcting fun but I do- check my charms lessons)

Larissa saw Libby nearby.
Why was she ruining her fun?
Larissa pointed her wand towards another of the dung bombs she had, "Wingardium Leviosa" she said, levitating the dung bomb towards a prefect where it dropped and released it's foul stench.

(dam..i havent had charms yet :p tho i do hve DoD)

Libby saw larissa trying then to let off another bomb. She strided back over to her, and pushed her, knocking her wand so she lost concentration. "What are you doing?!" she flared.

(Don't you mean DADA? What's DoD? - Die or Don't? Lol)

Larissa grasped her wand on the ground, stood up and dusted herself off.
"What am I doing? This is coming from the girl who painted the suits of armour!"
Larissa laughed.

(DADO :p)

Libby just glared at her before saying, "At least i didn't make other suffer for it" she said grimly. She wondered if Toni had got into trouble for that after Hoshi set her up. She didn't care, she hated Toni anyway.

(DADO? Defence Against Dark Onions?)

"I'm not making them suffer," Larissa pointed at the Hufflepuffs dusting flour from their hair, "I'm teaching them to stay alert. They'll thank me some day."

(haha so should be!)

"yeah, one day" she repeated. "listen, you know derrik? he's also a hufflepuff. well, he asked me when i was free to hang out with him," she said quietly. "I dont know, ive said i'll go, but as friends" she didn't know why she was telling her. she guessed she thought she could help.

Larissa smiled.
She loved it when people confided in her- she had more blackmail.
"If you want me to come along too then just say."

brb!! dad on early shift alert...bk half hour! dnt go n e wer!

"would you? i mean, i dont want him to like me other than as a friend and you could just kind off, turn up" she smiled.

Larissa smiled again but more broadly.
"Love to." She said with a twinkle in her eye, "When?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back