OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Your benevolent administrators are prepared to offer one (1) trophy to the roleplayer who posts the most new roleplay replies[SUP]1[/SUP] within the six (6) hours following the site coming online[SUP]2[/SUP].

To enter:
Send me a conversation message with a direct link to every roleplay post you've made within the allotted time period.
You'll have up to 3 hours from the close of this competition to submit your entries.

Contest rules:
Roleplays must be of at least OSW quality.
Roleplays must adhere to all board rules.
Roleplays must be able to be verified as posted by you to count toward your total.
Only links submitted in a single conversation message to me before close of the contest will count.
Site staff are eligible to enter this contest.

That's everything!

Happy roleplaying - and may the most productive downtime-user win! ^_^

[SUP]1[/SUP]first posts count as long as it's judged to be an authenticate topic which will be roleplayed and not just spam for the competition.
[SUP]2[/SUP]We'll call the official end time 9PM Toronto time.

Due to some problems with DNS propagation for some users, I've decided to extend this to 9PM Toronto time today (Sunday June 28th).

Note, however, that to make things relatively fair all posts submitted need to have been made within 6 hours of each other from the first to the last post. (So everybody has the same amount of time with an online board to enter. ;) )

Last edited:
3 hours for anybody who hasn't entered to do so! ^_^

Last edited:
And the results are in!

In a valiant effort for third place is @Lysander Summers with 23 replies within the allotted six hours. 👏 Congratulations, Jesse!

With a very respectable finish in second place is @Elliot Briar and 24 replies within the original six hour time span. 👏 Well done, Kris!

Unable to be stopped, the reply-fiend herself, in first place is @Amber Chou Wilson who posted an astounding 28 replies in the original six hours after the site came back online. 🎉 Well done, Daphne! Truly, you used the site downtime very productively! For your prolific writing, you have been awarded this blue typewriter trophy: !

Thanks to everybody who participated, and congratulations again to Daphne! :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back