Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Unyielding Blackthorn Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Hi guys!!!! As some of you may or may not know, I've been in school for a loooong while now because of breaks I had to take here & there, but I'm finallyyyyyyyyyy almost done with my undergraduate (soon)!!!! I'm down to my last 2-3 weeks of college and I have some really heavy intensive projects to focus on and finish up before I can graduate (on May 19th!!) :party: :party:

I have to build a website from scratch, and produce, direct, & edit a short film, as well as finish off the last of my presidential duties for my sorority, so these next 2 weeks are going to be SUPER HECTIC for me. (And also explains why I've been replying at a glacial pace the past few months). I cannot afford to fail these classes cuz I need to graduate already! I've been in school too long to blow it on the last semester lol.

You'll probably still see me online here & there but I'm mostly just going to be lurking and focusing on catching up on lessons/exams, but please don't expect any replies from me any time soon. And if I do reply to some topics but not others, please don't take it personal or nudge me about it, it'll only stress me out more during this already-stressful time! Classes are over on May 8th so I should be a lot freer after then!

Weeeow crazy time!! Take your time, we'll be here when you're back ^_^

Best of luck finishing it all up!

That's so good you're almost there! Good luck with it all and we'll see you when you get back :hug: :wub:

Good luck and congratulations!!! :party:

You can do it Abby!!! Good luck!

Hello all!!!!! Thank you soooo much for baring with my absence as I hunkered down to take care of my finals!! They were A LOT more intensive than I anticipated so I really really really needed every free minute I had available to focus on them completely (no, seriously, one final project was due at 11:59pm and I managed to submit it just in time at 11:58pm :r )

Anyway I am finallyyyyyyy done with my undergrad :D :D :D :D It's been a loooong hard journey, this semester more than most, but I survived & I'm finally getting my diploma this Saturday!!! I've been wrapping up things on my end with school, passing things on to the next President of my sorority & whatnot, so I'm sorry if I haven't been around much yet.

My friends & family have begun arriving so I'll be playing host this weekend, so please don't expect me back online until Monday after they've all left! :) Then I'll have all the time in the world because I'll officially have gone from undergrad to unemployed :p

Can't wait to catch up with everything on the site!! :hug: See y'all Monday!!
tumblr_p8x5o3dZqa1w1znofo1_1280.jpg

Ahh congrats on graduating! Happy for you :D

Ahhh Abby!! Congrats! I know how hard you've worked for this and I'm so proud and happy for you!!

Well done girl :party:

Yay that's so exciting!! Congrats and well done!!! :party: :woot:

Congratulations Abby!!! :party:

Congratulations Abby!! I'm really happy for you!! :woot: :lol:

Congrats Abby!! :D
And you look wonderful!! :wub:

Wow Abby Congrats! Well done :woot: :woot:

Thank you guys!! ^_^ I officially graduated on Saturday & all my friends and family have gone back home, so I'll be back online now! :D This can be archived now. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back