Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Spruce Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Vader had signed up for giving out roses, and had he known what would all be involved he might not've. The boy had a bucket of roses in one hand, his camera in the other and a list of people he now had to find. He adjusted the camera so hang from it's strap in front of him. He didn't know who Xavier Mackintosh was, "Xavier Mackintosh," he was asking people politely as he walked past them, not sure if he could shout at them. "Does anyone know Xaiver Mackintosh," he was beside the hufflepuff table as he asked this, intending to check all of the table before venturing out.

It was the month of love, as his sister liked to name it, and frankly Xavier didn’t find it to be such a big deal. Sure, it was a kind gesture to give out roses, probably polite too if it was thanking someone for something, but the puff didn’t necessarily enjoy the way in which people talked about it all the time. It was as if it was the only important thing in the world, which according to some of Xavier’s sources, it actually wasn’t. Well, at least not to everyone. A boy who looked a bit younger than Xavier asked for him, and the third year looked up briefly, sending the boy a polite smile when they made eye contact. "Hi. That would be me," he revealed, his heart sinking slightly as he noticed the roses in the other boy's hand.

Vader looked away from who he was talking to and to the boy which claimed to be Xavier Mackintosh. He wondered if people had ever stolen roses from others by just pretending that they were the person. For someone like Vader, it wasn't like he was going to know any different. The boy walked over to the boy, "I have roses for you," the boy he was holding them out didn't look particularly happy with the two roses that he was giving him, the red and pink roses. he grew more sheepish, the question on his lips fading slightly, "There's a note too," the boy added but he didn't reach for it, since he wasn't even sure that this boy wanted the roses.

Xavier was still sort of staring at the roses the boy was holding, and at first he expected to receive one, after all in his own mind that was enough for the amount of good friendships he actually had in the school but then he realised the boy was talking about roses plural. Not just one. With this thought, any negative feelings towards this tradition were abandoned, replaced by curiosity. "Wait, more than one? Are they from the same person?" Xavier asked as he thought it over. It didn’t occur to him that perhaps the younger boy did not know much more than Xavier himself, nor the fact that he probably didn’t know who they were from, either. The hufflepuff finally took the roses, muttering a thank you as it would be rude not to take them. "Could I see the note too, please? I have no idea who these are from," he added since the other boy had made no move to pull out the note yet. Well, it wasn’t exactly true. He did have some idea, but didn’t want to get his hopes up.

Vader was not prepared for the boy's questions, he didn't really know how this whole thing worked, if they would both be from the same person. He didn't know that. The Gryffindor took the note out and handed it to him. He didn't know if this note would actually tell the other boy what he wanted, if it would help him figure out who these roses were from and if they were from the same person, "There's only one note, so they must be from the same person," Vader commented though he did check thorough incase the other note had fallen, "Here's the only one I have for you,"
Xav,

Thank you for being my rescue at the Yule Ball last year. :p As well as my date to this year's Yule Ball. So glad to have hung out with you at the lawn with our guitars. Looking for more guitar sessions, maybe the student lounge this time? Happy Valentines, Xav!!

Love, Alexis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back