Double Posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilith Morgenstern

OOC First Name
Cess
Wand
Eucalyptus Wand 13 1/2; Essence of Mermaid Scale

[I know that most people don't appreciate it when people double-post, and that the forum board automatically merges posts together. But is it possible to undo a merged post? Or prevent the board from automatically merging posts together? Because sometimes I purposely want to double-post, like when I'm typing a biography and want different segments to be separated by posting them in separate posts. Is that possible? Because I have seen people double-post before, though I have no idea how they did it.]

{{mobile

it is possible to post in a row and not have it merge especially in a bio. the trick to do it is that you have to wait 24 hours (or longer) between each post, it is that simple. if you are on a roll with a bio i would recommend doing it and getting it down even if it merges and then once you have the time to post you can edit it to space it out as you like it.
I hope that that answered your question.

Topic Closed and Archived

Your question/issue has either been resolved or is unanswerable.
If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to open another topic in the FAQ forum, we're always pleased to answer your questions.

Thank you,

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back