Don't tell your mother

Shane Ryan

OOC First Name
Dan
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
[adminapproval=#30200443]

Things were going well between Shane and Keeva since the pair decided to make things official between them. A major part of things going so smoothly was that Keeva's parents were completely in the dark about their relationship, which was also how Shane was still breathing. Her parents were out for the night so Keeva had suggest they spend time at her house for a change. It was risky, her parents could come back at any moment but Keeva seemed confident they wouldn't be disturbed and she had a way of making him believe anything she said. After being given a time to show up at Keeva's house, Shane decided to arrive slightly later just to be on the safe side. The last thing he wanted was for Cormac or Rowan to open the door when he knocked. Once Shane arrived at the front door, he took a deep breath and knocked on the door. All thoughts of the parents gone, Shane was excited to see Keeva.

Keeva Fitzgerald was excited to spend some time in her own house with Shane. She wasn't going to have to make a load of excuses to get out from under her mother's thumb, or really to do anything. Mom and dad were going to a restaurant and a movie - this gave them at least four hours, more if her mother saw rabbits on the way home and wanted to go find eleven more - for whatever reason. When the door was knocked upon Keeva dashed down and opened it, pulling Shane inside quickly. "Hey." She spoke, kissing him briefly, hoping he appreciated the effort she put into a date night in - the little black dress and heels. After all, he'd better appreciate that she wanted to look good for him and honestly him alone.

Shane barely registered the door opening before a hand reached out and pulled him inside. Before he could respond to Keeva's greeting she had kissed him and Shane was left a little breathless. "Hi," He smiled as he took in what she was wearing. "You look amazing Keeva, all this for my benefit?" It was a nice change, Shane was used to seeing Keeva in her Quidditch gear or nothing at all, they didn't have much cause to dress up as they very rarely went out on dates for the risk of running into her parents. "I like this look on you," He smirked putting his hands on her waist.

Keeva grinned, there was nothing she liked better than being noticed as a woman rather than a professional quidditch player. The dark haired woman batted her eyelashes and gave a half turn in the dress causing the skirt to twirl. "Thank you." She spoke with a small amount of mischief in her voice. "So we have a few hours before we are forced to part. Desert or dinner first?" She inquired, as it was obvious what she meant. She wasn't only in the relationship for that reason, but she knew that the night would inevitably lead there. They were both madly in love with each other and that was a part of this phase of their relationship.

Shane groaned as Keeva mentioned their inevitable parting of ways later that evening. He hated going home without her, but they hadn't been together all that long and he knew because of her age that Keeva didn't want anything tooo serious, but every night they spent together made it harder to spend one apart. "Hmm, when you're dressed like that, how can I pass on desert first?" He smirked kissing her again but deeper than any they had shared so far that night. "Lead the way," Shane added as he hadn't yet been to her bedroom as this was the first time they had been alone in her house.

Keeva laughed at the man's exaggerated reaction to her mentioning their parting of ways. It was hard to part, but Keeva knew it would only be until she was just a little older - after all once she was in her twenties or so she might. The girl lead Shane to her room, strangely nervous of showing him the room she grew up in - wondering if it was out of date for her rambuncious personality. The oak door swung open with a gentle push revealing her mostly nuetral colored room, the bed pink on the sides to show a more girly nature. However Keeva didn't want any comments on the room, so the moment the door closed the dark haired girl kissed the man she was with, not leaving room for argument.

Rowen and Cormac should have been at the movies already, or eating dinner, anything but what they were doing now. Where could she have left her change purse. They'd gotten to the theater without any money - as Rowen insisted Cormac leave his wallet at home this time. After all she'd just finished a large, well paying project. The brunette woman was so frustrated, but she and her husband would just make it to a later showing and eat dinner first. As Rowen approached the house she noticed the door was unlocked as she tried the metal handle on it. "Was Keeva going somewhere? She forgot to lock the door." The ex-amish remarked to her husband, giving a curious glance to the side. It wasn't necessarily unlike Keeva to forget to lock a door - but she almost always left a note when she was leaving. What exactly was going on?

Shane followed Keeva up to her bed room, putting all thoughts of her parents out of his mind, all he could think of was Keeva, and it showed. She led him into his room and he was surprised at what saw, it was much girlier than he would have imagined but he didn't have too much time to think about the room as soon as he was inside, Keeva closed the door and was on him. Shane kissed her back and began to lead her over to the bed.

Rowen wasn't usually the type to forget something, especially some so basic as her money, when she had insisted on being the one who paid. So rather than being already at the movie Cormac and his wife were making their way back into their house a lot earlier than either of them had planned. "Not that I know of, she should be inside," Cormac knew very little about his daughter's comings and goings, she wasn't the most forthcoming with him, especially recently. Cormac locked the door behind them once they were inside. "All the lights are on so I hope she's home," He remarked, it looked as if someone was in the house, but their daughter was no where to be seen. "Can you hear voices?" He asked his wife as he slowly made his way to the hallway.

There was nothing Keeva enjoyed more than spending time with Shane. Whether they were practicing for a game, kissing, or just sitting in silence together. Keeva had friends, she had people she enjoyed company with, but everything felt right around Shane. Typically the girl didn't have much time to think, but as she and Shane kissed she felt like every moment leading up to this was in her mind. She had never thought upon meeting the attractive older man that she would feel as if she could kiss him for the rest of her life. No matter how long or short that was. "I love you." She muttered in a hasty whisper - the first time the words between them had been spoken.

Rowen stopped moving and laughed. "Otherwise I'll be making her do some hard labor at the work site." She playfully threatened even though Keeva was no where that she could hear them. There was a chill though when Cormac asked if she could hear voices. She could - her daughters voice. But it sounded muffled. What if someone had broken in? Rowen was protective of her small family, and thus looked to Cormac before rushing towards her daughters room. Upon opening the door though there were no intruders - not the kind that Rowen was expecting anyways. Instead Keeva was lip locked with some guy. No. Not just some guy - Shane. "What the hell is going on here?" Rowen screamed with a fury that nearly shook the house. The woman didn't let there be an answered before she grabbed a hold of her daughter by the scruff of her shirt and ripped her away from the man who she had a horrible blood lust for in that moment. How dare he take advantage of their daughter like this!

Shane couldn't believe the words that had come out of Keeva's mouth, had she really just told him she loved him? He wasn't sure how long he stood there staring at her but he snapped out of his trance and smiled at her. "Keeva, I..." Before he could say anything else, the bedroom door opened and in walked Keeva's parents and Rowen practically screamed at them as she grabbed Keeva and pulled her away from him. That was it, they were discovered, there was nothing else to say but the truth. "I would say it's rather obvious is it not?"

Cormac laughed at his wife's playful comment about making Keeva do hard labour, though he suspected it wasn't so much a joke and more of a slight exaggeration, as she would certainly not let their daughter get away with leaving the door unlocked if she had left the house or gone to bed. The sounds coming from their daughter's room made Cormac's stomach drop, it didn't sound like she was alone. Cormac made his way upstairs flanking his wife, ready to see who his daughter was entertaining while their house was left open for anyone to walk in to. What he saw when they opened the bedroom door made is blood instantly boil. His so called friend with his hands all over his daughter. While Rowen pulled Keeva away from Shane, Cormac went for the man. "I trusted you with my daughter, what the hell do you think you're doing!?"

Keeva didn't get a response from Shane, instead she got her mother shrieking in her ear, grabbing hold of her, and her father grabbing hold of Shane. Everything happened so fast that the Taupe headed girl didn't have time to process until the shouting had almost stopped. Finally the young woman got a word in edgewise. "Stop!" She yelled, hoping to bring silence over the room that was far to noisy. She then gave a slightly-more-than-playful smack to Shane's arm for his remark about what it looked like. Sarcasm wasn't going to get them out of trouble. At this point frankly Keeva didn't think anything was going to get her out of trouble. She looked at her boyfriend, her parents, her bedroom. "Mom dad, please just calm down we can talk about this like adults. Since I'm an adult. And Shane is an adult. Really there is no reason to be upset!"

Keeva's words only caused Rowen to become more upset than before. She lunged for Shane and with all her might Struck him on the side of his face. Punching this, this monster made her feel better. "I don't know what kind of lies he fed you to make you want to do anything with him Keeva but no man who is his age is interested in someone your age for your personality." Rowen thought the worst of people, and while she did think her words might hurt her daughter, at least she'd be away from Shane. "As for you, you're lucky I don't call some sort of authority on you. She's 19 for merlin's sake!" She knew though, deep down, that nothing that was going on was illegal, but god help her if she couldn't try and do something about it.

Shane hadn't expected Rowen to be calm but being punched in the face was a little unexpected. "Exactly! She's nineteen and she has her own mind, I didn't lie to her about anything, I didn't manipulate her and the fact you think I could shows you don't know your daughter very well," Shane said looking Keeva's mother dead in the eye. He had avoided any kind of confrontation with her for a while but now everything was out in the open Shane had nothing to lose. Shane then turned to Keeva having not forgotten the last thing she said before her parents burst in. "I love you too,"

Cormac had wanted to bury his fist in Shane's face the moment he saw him with his daughter but with Rowen already punching him, Cormac knew he had to be the one who remained calm. Cormac knew that what Shane said was true, Keeva was young but she knew her own mind and he had never known anyone to be able to convince Keeva to do anything. "He makes a good point," Cormac whispered to his wife. The man was angry at his friend for going behind his back and seeing his daughter but he didn't believe for a moment Keeva had been hoodwinked into it. She just wasn't that easily manipulated.

Rowen could not believe what she was hearing. She was so taken aback by both of the men. The mistrusting woman looked at her husband and shook her head. "Fine. If you're so okay with this you can handle it." And with that Rowen turned on her heel and left for the foyer of the house. The brunette rang her brother, Demanding Ademar come and see her out. With two loud pops apparation took away the woman who was so upset she couldn't face her family. She trust Shane so little from the moment she met him and felt deep inside that her husband had in a way set this up.

Her mother's outburst didn't hurt Keeva, she'd be forgiven. She watched the woman storm out and flinched at both sounds of apparation. "Well that went worse than I wanted." She spoke, almost feeling defeated. She looked at Shane and smiled again. "Let's get the hell out of here." She muttered trough her clemched teeth, not waiting to see if her father got any angrier with her.

Shane was surprised to see that while Cormac wasn't taking his side he was a little more understanding about the whole situation. At the very least he wasn't threatening to call the authorities on him. Not that he had done anything wrong. He turned to Keeva as her mother began to leave and nodded when she suggested they get out of there. "Yeah lets go," He said taking her hand and leading her out of the room so they could apparate away.

Cormac raised his arms in frustration as Rowen began to storm out of the room. Just because he wasn't taking the news as hard as she was didn't mean he was okay with the situation. Cormac gave Shane a stern look before following his wife into the foyer only to find when he arrived she had already apparated away. He put his hands to his head and sighed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back