Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Theodore) (Pansexual
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Whippy Walnut Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Zoe was thrilled with her costume for tonight. She had gone back and forth a dozen times over different costume ideas, stressing herself all which ways trying to figure out what to wear. This would be her last Halloween at Hogwarts, and there were so many costumes she wanted to wear, she didn't know where to begin. After narrowing the list down, Zoe had been struck by inspiration. The thing that was causing her all of these worries over her costume might be the best costume of all, when you thought about it. So she had cobbled together a creative costume made of different pieces of other costumes and other fun, bright accessories, all enchanted to light up as she moved. Imagination was really the best costume she could imagine, when it came down to it. She hoped to find Teddy at some point and show him her costume, but for now Zoe was contented to just enjoy the spooky atmosphere, grabbing a drink and wandering idly around, hoping to run into a friend.

Elsie wasn't sure she was even coming to night, but after everything with Rowan and Zennon sitting out this year, she figured she kind of had to, if only to enjoy herself. Her costume was nothing grand, though she'd initially began working on it at home, but it was rather simple really. She and Rowan were both generally creative, but of different types and she'd helped Rowan with her own costume. Elsie had kind of been hoping to run into Agnes, but hadn't managed to find her. She desperately wanted to talk to her about where their relationship was and where it had the potential to go, but the other girl seemed hesitant and Elsie didn't want to push it, even if she was maybe, slightly a bit bitter about the whole thing. Still, she was trying not to interrupt anyone else night. She had been happy to wait in the background until she noticed an older housemate who looked very colourful in her costume. It was very imaginative, she thought. "Hi! I just wanted to tell you that I love your costume!" She said, walking around the girl to get a look at the whole thing. "It's amazing, how'd you come up with it... and what is it?"

Allison and Stanis had planned this evening perfectly. She ran into the first group they saw, dancing around them ridiculously and singing at the top of her lungs. "Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo, Mommy shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo, Daddy shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo, Grandma shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo,
Grandpa shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo, Let's go hunt, doo doo doo doo doo doo, Run away!"
She waved her shark arms over her head as she ran away from the group as fast as she could considering she could barely see.

They had planned this evening a week ago when the notice of the feast was put up the bulletin board. If all would go well then this would definitely be the most fun he would've had at the school so far. Stanislaw followed his friend into the first group of the evening and started to dance around them as ridiculously as was humanly possible, loudly singing, "Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo, Mommy shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo, Daddy shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo, Grandma shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo, Grandpa shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo, Let's go hunt, doo doo doo doo doo doo!'' On Allie's cue, the boy waved his shark arms awkwardly over his head and ran off before they could ever realise what in God's name just happened.

Zoe was partway across the hall when she was stopped by a younger girl, smiling in delight at the compliments. "Oh, you're so sweet, thank you!" She said brightly, doing a little spin to show off the lights. "I'm imagination! I couldn't decide what to wear, so I decided to use my imagination literally!" Zoe said with a cheerful smile, admiring the younger girl's costume. "Your costume is so cool too, are you a... goth ballerina or something?" She asked, but the thought was interrupted by the sudden intrusion of two singing sharks running past them. Zoe watched the sharks go, bewildered, and giggled slightly. She doubted Teddy would approve of something so silly on his birthday, but Zoe thought it was sweet.

Elsie thought the girl's costume was super cool. She couldn't quite remember her name, but she didn't think it mattered too much for them to have a conversation. "Oh! That's actually brilliant though, I never thought about using a concept as a costume, but of course a Ravenclaw would think of it!" She said. She didn't know much about this girl, except that she was gorgeous and it was nice to talk to someone who was a bit older than the people she normally had to speak to. Between Rowan, Elio, Onyx, Chrys, Ava and Agnes, Elsie was wearing herself a bit thin for her ability to care about what was happening to them. They all had problems, but she had her own to deal with as well, not that anyone ever seemed to notice. "Something like that yeah, I'm-" She was cut off by two clearly younger students running up to them and doing a weird song and dance. Elsie watched after they left, completely baffled by the display. "Okay... that was weird." She said laughing.​

Zoe giggled brightly at the younger girl's compliments, pleased to hear something so nice about her costume. "Thank you so much!" Zoe said brightly, heart warmed at the sentiment. She giggled softly when the younger girl was cut off by the sharks, amused by the entire situation. Funny occurrences like this were one of the things she knew she would miss at Hogwarts. She giggled and nodded in agreement with the girl's comment. "It was, but what were you saying?"

Elsie smiled at the older Ravenclaw. She was sad she didn't know her better than she did, since the girl would be leaving this year and she probably wouldn't have time for fifth years like her outside of the party. She was gorgeous, and Elsie definitely would have gotten to know her better, had she more confidence and more frustration on the daily. As it was, this interaction wasn't nearly as uncomfortable as it usually would be simply because Elsie was too annoyed at the world to let her anxiety get the best of her. She turned back to the girl when she was asked to continue what she was saying and nodded. "oh, yeah, so, there's this muggle movie that came out yeeeeears ago, about a these two ballerinas who have a rivalry for Swan Lake and one of them sybollically becomes a black swan." She said, ruffling her skirt a little. "I always liked the story," mostly for the artistry of it than anything, but it was nice to let people assume. "Not sure I would want to ever have that rivalry though, ballet is haaaaaard." After all, she'd had to do a little when she'd started dance, but was mostly contemporary.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back