Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Sturdy Pear Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Camelia Kyle left the school after break, since her entire family was moved from New Zealand back to the Samoan islands. Having them all together under one roof without the complications of other students helped them deal. Her uncle Vaea helped her out with her magic, same with her grandparents. Her paternal side had nothing to do with the family anymore, which was sad really. Currently, Camelia had her own tiny shop. It was near the beach, where she loved surfing during her evenings after she shut down. She liked to think of it as hers, but in reality, it was a family owned store. They just let her run the counter and make the jewelry that she was specializing in. She made everything from shells and other objects from the sea. She sat down at the counter, wearing a summer dress and enjoying the breeze. Her little fingers went to work on making a bracelet. It was in the colors of the Vratsa Vultures, in honor of her boyfriend's team. The only problem was, he was being rather annoying lately. Yet, nothing like that showed on her face but a sweet smile. "Octavian, I need to finish the bracelet!"

Octavian hadn't enjoyed being apart from Camelia once he had graduated and she remained at the school which is why a part of him was quite glad when she left the school to go back to the Samoan islands with her family. Octavian had gone over to the islands to visit Camelia when she first moved and set up the family shop, only several months after he arrived he was still there and had no plans to leave any time soon. Octavian had spent what felt like an eternity watching Camelia constructing a bracelet in the colours of his Quidditch team, only he wasn't just watching her, he was also being generally disruptive, peering over her shoulder, kissing her shoulder and neck. Octavian was restless and craving closeness with his girlfriend, all of which was proving to be a little frustrating to Camelia who was trying to work. "I'm not doing anything," He said raising his hands in protest.

Every time she felt his lips against her skin, Camelia couldn’t help but giggle. It tickled! She was highly ticklish anyway, not that she was that open about it. His counter that he wasn’t doing anything earned a soft glare in his direction. Camelia managed to tie the knot and sighed, putting it down. Her brown eyes glanced at the time and over at the order list. It was almost time for a break anyway. “Suuure you aren’t doing anything.” Camelia stuck her tongue out, putting emphasis on the first word. The former Gryffindor could lie and say that she didn’t want him around so that she could finish her work, but he had kept her company for a long time now. It was almost as if he lived with her, though her uncle put his foot down on the whole separate bedrooms thing. Truth be told, Camelia would have done the same. She did have some virtue after all. “I guess I could use a break. Want to go grab some lunch somewhere?”

Octavian knew he was being a pain but he also knew that if Camelia really wanted him out of her hair she would have told him. "I don't like your tone," He teased. Octavian eased up slightly while she continued to work on the bracelet but it wasn't long before she was finished and turned her attention back to him. "Finally, I have you all to my self," Octavian grinned at her kissed her hand. "Yes I'm starving, I'm surprised you haven't heard by stomach growling over here,"

Camelia giggled as he teased her. This has been really amazing, just enjoying each other’s company. He agreed to get something to eat, which she did not hear his stomach growling. Camelia grabbed his hand and led him away from her store. It took no time at all to find something to eat and head down to the beach. Camelia did not have her bathing suit on, but it would take no time at all to get it. She sat down on the towel and looked over at Octavian. “Have you moved in with us? I don’t mind at all, but Cristian has been asking me about you... About us.”

The question came as a surprise to Octavian. The afternoon had been pleasant, they had got lunch and were now relaxing on the beach. Camelia's words made the former Gryffindor ponder their situation. Technically no, they weren't living together but Octavian hadn't been home since he first came out to visit his girlfriend. He went away for Quidditch practice and games but he always came home to Camelia. "I don't know," He said honestly. "I don't really have any other home right now, technically I still live with my parents but I haven't been there for months, maybe I should get my own place,"

Camelia brushed her hair over her ear and listened to Octavian speak. He still lived with his parents, which made her somewhat envious. She missed hers, but there was nothing she could do. Camelia nodded softly. She reached over and took his hand, holding it tightly, “Well, my family has some land... If you ask my uncle nicely, we can work on a house. But, then again, I wouldn’t be there until if or when we get married. Weird, if our folks didn’t call the whole thing off... We would be married right now. I’d be Camelia Vetrova. Kinda weird still, right? We fought so hard against an agreement that, in the end, still brought us together?”

Their whole situation was quite amusing when they really thought about it. They had both been adamant they wouldn't go through with the arrangement made by their parents and they had got their wish and yet somewhere along the way they had fallen for each other and were still drawn together. Now they were together, no arrangement forcing their hand and Octavian wouldn't have it any other way, now Camelia couldn't doubt his intentions, he was with her because he wanted to be. "Well why don't we?" Octavian said matter of factly. "Camelia I love you, if the arrangement was still in place I'd be thrilled to be engaged to you so what are we waiting for? Marry me,"

Camelia almost regretted everything she just said but it was on her mind and she barely had a filter. However, what Octavian said next made her jaw drop. She wanted to ask if he was serious or joking, but his expression said everything. Camelia lowered her gaze to the ground, not sure if she was ready for something like that. Well, she only had eyes for Octavian. That never changed. She may have cared for Braxton at some point, but her affections always ended up right back to Octavian. She finally closed her mouth, and smiled gently, though she was still half way thinking that he was joking, “Are you being serious right now, Octavian? I mean, it seems like you are, and your eyes don’t lie and...” She faded off, cocking her head to the side. “I would love to be your wife, of course. This was just so unexpected and out of the blue. Well, that is kinda your style so I mean... Yes?” Camelia still could not believe it. In her mind, they would be getting married in the future, but never imagined a proposal on the beach like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back