Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Sia) (Bisexual
Wand
Straight 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Elm Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
To Dad said:
Hello Dad,

I'm sorry for not writing sooner. Fourth year has been very busy so far. I am enjoying all of my classes, especially History of Magic and Astronomy. I had a small mishap with Arithmancy where a girl destroyed my notes during breakfast last week, but our substitute Professor is helping me replace them. She also helped me understand the subject a little better. I like her a lot.

I was selected as an alternate for the Quidditch team again this year, and if I train hard and stick with the team I may be allowed to replace our current Seeker when she graduates at the end of this year. I'll keep practicing regularly. I know I have a lot to learn compared to people who played when they were younger, but I'm doing my best, and I enjoy the games a lot. Heta Omega had a meeting too, and we've been paired up in sets of Big Sisters and Little Sisters for mentorship. I really enjoy the club, it's a good way to make friends.

Speaking of friends, I reconnected with my friend Jessica, from Slytherin. She's very nice. We're thinking of going to the Yule Ball together as friends. I think she's had a tough few months, I want to cheer her up. It's not a date though, I don't have time for girlfriends or boyfriends. There's always so much homework.

Speaking of homework, I should probably go do some. Please write back soon, tell me how work is and what you've been doing recently. I miss home already.

Sincerely,
October Alcott

To October said:
Hello October

It was good to finally hear from you. I'm glad you've been finding school so engaging, but I did miss your letters. I'm glad that getting good grades has remained your top priority, and I'm pleased to hear your perspective on Arithmancy has changed somewhat. It's always best to give a subject you aren't enjoying a second chance. I had rather thought the same had happened with your Herbology, but I hear that your grades have been slipping. You actually getting a T is a shock, I thought you were working hard in all your subjects.

I know school is stressful, and taking electives is a lot of work, but completely failing a lesson is really below you. I want you to have a bright future, that nobody can stand in the way of, and making sure your grades are so good that nobody can deny you anything is your best way to make that happen. You should see if there's anything you can do to make the grade up, or any extra credit you can do. You need to keep working hard.

I'm glad you're back on the Quidditch team, I wish I could come and watch you play. I'm sure you'll make a fantastic Seeker next year. I'm glad you're putting in the work to catch up to your teammates. With a bit more practice you'll be wonderful. Nobody will have a chance against Ravenclaw. Heta Omega sounds like a good club too. I wish the school still had an arts club for you to be in, I really enjoyed it when I was a student, and it would be a good way to have an outlet for your passions.

Your friend Jessica sounds very nice, I'm glad you're making friends as well, and I'm sure you'll have fun at the Yule Ball. Make sure to take lots of pictures to show us!

Work has been the same as usual. It's very quiet while students are on holidays. I've been redecorating the kitchen a little in my spare time to keep busy. I miss you all, I can't wait for the next holidays.

Write back soon.
Kyle Alcott.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back