Gryffindor HoH | Mother of 3

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Hi everyone!

I'm partially back. The month off did my mind a world of good. I spent a lot of time at the beach, in the parks, and with people I've been neglecting for a myriad of reasons. August seemed to fly by though as has much of the year for me, and it wasn't without its challenges, which I was happy that I could fully dedicate my attention to. I'm hoping to catch up on lessons for Jacob during this week, but if you want to plot or catch me up on anything I should know (or do lessons for me :p ), hit me up. I'll be more fully back after the 10th.

I hope August was good for you all :) I missed you guys!

Cyndi

Welcome back Cyndi!

Glad you had a good time :D I'm up for plotting with Jacob too if you wanna do something, let me know ^_^

Welcome back Cyndi!

Yay hi Cyndi!

I'm glad your month off was good! You really deserved the time off ^_^ It's good to see you back. I'll be hitting you up about a plot soon but take it easy with coming back.

I missed seeing you around!

Missed you Cyndi! Missed Jake too!

Welcome back!

I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! D:

DON'T LEAVE ME AGAIN, PLEASE. D:

Yeah!! Welcome back Cyndi! :hug:So glad the time off did you good. And time flies when you are having fun!

Yay!! I can :wub: on you again!!!

Welcome back Cyndi! I'm glad the time off was good for you, you really deserved a holiday! Enjoy getting settled back in and take care of yourself while you do <3

Welcome back Cyndi! :wub:

Welcome home lovie!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

Welcome back!! It's awesome you took time out for yourself :hug: If you ever want to plot now that you're going to be around more, you know where to find me :devious:

I am so happy that you enjoyed the time off! It was well deserved, and I'm glad to see you back online, of course! Missed you a ton, Cyndi!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back