OOC First Name
Mia
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ngawaiata
The next rose Sky had to deliver was for one of the Ravenclaws. she recognised his name Emmanuel Okoye a ravenclaw who had started a history club. She knew he was also delivering so it would be hard to find him but she thought she may as well give the library a try as it was as good of a place as any to start looking plus even though it was still louder than normal the rose mahem hadn't quite yet reached fever pitch. she was walking towards the history aisle when she spotted him, she made a beeline towards him "Emmanuel. I've got a rose for you" she loud whispered once she was close enough

@Emmanuel Okoye
title from the pink panther theme.

Emmanuel had found the rose giving interesting, and his curiousity about roses had increased. He took the time to sit down in the history section of the library and read it all over. However he wasn't alone long as a student approached him. She was the leader of the arts club. "Another one?" he said with an amused chuckle.[/B]

Niamh thought that she had seen all of the reactions to roses but an incredulous "another one" was not one that she had seen so far today. "how many have you had?" she asked part of her curious. she had recieved two so far one from Geulia and one from Renata. and she wouldnt think to expect any more. it didnt take long to find the right note as this one was more a tag just saying that it was a pink roe for him. she was down to her last few "here you go, i'm afraid there was no note" she said holding it out to him.

Emmanuel gave a slightly shy expression, "This would be my sixth rose," he said, "Which feels like two too many," he told her, though he was surprised that much like the other pink rose he'd gotten this was anonymous. "This is the second anonymous pink rose I've gotten, though the other one did come with a note,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back