Death of a Ministry Employee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brigitte Naberrie

Well, I really do not know what the Death Eaters want to do in in terms of killing and how. Not sure why I would be good to be killed. My character was supposed to go through Auror Training, but I never found the time. Let me know if anyone has any ideas.

First off, why would you want to kill your character? Any particular reason?

I started a thread in the section for Death Eaters for anyone who is interested in making killings.

She's not doing anything. I haven't RPed with this character in months upon months. I have enough to do on this site without this character, thus why I haven't been using her.

That's understandable. Do you have any idea of the general situation you want your character to be in for her death, or is it just up for grabs? I'm talking general who, why, what, how, where, and when.

Is she flirty? If she tried to get with Tristan, and he flirted back, Morgase may very well kill her.

Alright then, I'll instruct whoever is interested in offing your character to post here.

Erk.. even I do not know the answer to that question.

I don't know if he would do that and risk hurting his relationship with Morgase, especially at the moment.

We've talked about it, and Tristan and Morgase are also willing to work something out, if you still want to, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back