Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Who Cares?
Wand
Pear Wood, Unicorn hair core, 14 inches
I'm dying... I spent an hour adding to and reconfiguring Sapphire's bio. Then I thought "You know what, I want a soda," So I decided to walk to the local gas station about ten minutes away. And you know what I did? YOU KNOW WHAT I DID? I turned off the computer. I didn't save. It's gone. All of it. GONE.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I hate me.

Sometimes MS Word will salvage unsaved documents the next time you open it. Hopefully that's what you'll find!

Otherwise, this draft will be even better! You'll remember what you wrote before and it'll be a little bit more polished now when you rewrite it. Bittersweet, I know, but hopefully you can appreciate that a bit.

Also, there's nothing wrong with posting an incomplete biography and editing it as you go!

That's the thing though, boss, I had it as a reply to my original so I could look at the other one directly as I was doin it :( I'll start again... eventually. I'm just dying in a pool of tears for now

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. :(

lol it's okay, I'm just playfully beating myself up for a bit. Pouting that way is better than throwing the computer

hiya madz. Google docs... is actually the logical choice, isn't it

I used to use it all the time ages ago... and then I just sorta forgot about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back