Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
Wand
Straight 9 1/2 Inch Rigid Walnut Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Letter said:
Dear Mrs Tuuri,
Merry Christmas! I trust that you are having a wonderful day with your family, as I would not possibly expect any less from such a lovely group of people. I am truly sorry I could not stay this year - mind you, to be perfectly candid, I was incredibly surprised that you offered your house to me at all after how terribly I disgraced myself last year. Do keep an eye on Jakko around that eggnog (did I ever apologise for my behaviour that evening? Perhaps, but I have been supine in expressing my mortification, and how sincerely sorry I am for any bother Arvo and I caused you)!
Saveli and I are celebrating by ourselves this year. I fear that her upbringing has disposed her against many adults, else I would have visited with her today to drop off your gifts. It is no great concern, as I'm positive we will catch up again in the new year when term has recommenced; but I will miss seeing your family dearly. Please give them all my love, and assure them it is with the greatest regret that I cannot be there to celebrate with you today.
If my owls did not tire on their journey to you, you should find a few presents attached to this letter. Anything unlabelled is for you to share (or not, should you feel that way inclined; those ginger biscuits are quite moreish).
Many deepest thanks for my beautiful journal, and for the selection of engraved phials - I scarcely want to spoil them with use, but necessity will soon call for it as I am presently working on a new draught that requires a great many of them. Your taste (I presume yours, and not Arvo's) is exquisite! Thanks again.
All my love to your family once more, and I hope you have a most memorable and relaxing holiday.
Monty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back