Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
ML ♡
Wand
Curved 16 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
The last person on Wendall's list, he knew of. @Vader Hume was the Editor of Accio!. He'd seen the Gryffindor around every now and then, although he did often look too busy to hang out with others if he wasn't working or studying. That's why Wendall decided to begin his hunt for the Gryffindor in the Accio! department since he thought it most likely to actually find him there, instead of in the Great Hall with most of the other students. With any luck, his guess would pay off, and he peered through the doorway, "Hello?"

Last edited:
Vader had been thrown a little off kelter by the first rose he had gotten, a pink rose. He hadn't expected that at all. He had left it beside the work he had needed to do, he had gotten himself another coffee, perhaps not advised but Vader needed it, he didn't think he could take the rest of the day if he didn't have coffee. He was a little startled when he heard a voice, "Yeah, hold on a second," Vader finished what he was doing and headed towards the door. He opened it slightly and was greeted with a young boy, "Hey, who are you looking for?" he wiped his hands on his jeans, if only to get them to stop shaking so badly from the caffiene.

Wendall was pleased to hear a voice and as the door opened fully he looked up to smile at the boy he was after. It was obviously Vader. The mop of blonde hair and sleek eyes was enough to confirm his suspicions as the Gryffindor he’d vaguely seen around the school, “I’m looking for you Mr Hume,” he announced, diving once more into his bag and pulling out a pink rose. “Um, there’s no note with this one.” Wendall always felt weird giving a noteless rose, “I did check,”

Last edited:
Vader was a little surprised when the boy said he was looking for him and produced a pink rose. A pink rose with no note. The accio editor reached out, his hand shaking lightly and he took the rose, "No note?" he couldn't tear his eyes away from the rose, the second pink rose that he had gotten this rose giving. This one didn't have a note. It had to be from Pho. It had to be. Pho liked him. Pho. "It'll be from my girlfriend," his voice didn't sound certain only now looking up at the boy. "Could I take your picture with your roses?" Vader spoke quickly, he could ignore it and focus on what he liked, taking pictures, "Just for Accio," He explained still quickly, his hands still shaking as he held the pink rose, "I can take it and develop it directly? You could watch?"

If Wendall had ever given a rose to a future girlfriend, he would never give it without a note. That just seemed strange. He didn’t really have long to consider why Vader’s girlfriend hadn’t done so, when he was asking if he could take his picture. Wendall shrugged, he didn’t really mind, “Alright,” he said, producing a few more that he had yet to deliver. They were all quite colourful when they were together in a bunch. His eyes lit up when the Gryffindor asked if he wanted to watch it be developed, his mind flashing back to films and how they were made, at least in the olden days. “You mean like a reel?” He asked, imagining what it was like to see the picture go from the roll to the image in front of his eyes.

Last edited:
Vader walked a little bit into the accio room, and got the camera from where he left it, putting the rose down in its place. He put the new film in and walked back over to where he'd left the boy, "Okay, so it's a moving picture so you have to move about a little," Vader told him, feeling calmer - the rose out of his hands and forcing himself to think of something else. He held up the camera, "Yeah, like a reel," Vader told him. "I'll count you down. Three...Two..One," he counted down for the boy to be ready so that he took a picture at the right.

Wendall peered into the room, his eyes following the boy as he went to fetch his camera. He’d been quite excited to see a magical photo the first time he had. It was on the way to school with Ade and Chase, just after they’d pulled him out the gap between the train and platform edge. It was like half a picture and half a film, and Star was more than ready to start posing for the magical camera. He got into position, and on one the hufflepuff was smiling, using one hand to direct focus to the plants in his other hand, switching them from side to side. He wanted to ask more questions, but he also wanted to do a good job and not interrupt. “Is that okay? I can do more?” He said eventually, figuring they must be done by now, “Does it come out in color?” He asked eagerly, hoping people would see the colour of these roses.

Last edited:
Vader took the picture and then held the camera up for a second longer. He pulled it away and nodded, "No, that's fine," he said. It was much easier to focus on this, to focuse on talking about photography than the roses. "It'll come out in colour," He moved the camera a little and pulled out the film. Vader placed the camera down on a nearby table and then unrolled the film. He held it up slightly and then motioned to the boy to look giving the boy the space to look closely, while it still being Vader that held it, "You can see the picture there," in the film was the picture of this boy ready to be developed. "What's your name?" he then asked.

When Vader seemed pleased with his photo, Wendall smiled and watched with intrigue and fascination as the Gryffindor rolled out the film. The first year rested his hands on the table, almost small enough to rest his head on them if he so desired. “My names Wendall, but you can call me Star if you want,” he liked to give people the choice now, depending who his was speaking to. Star was much more fun, instead of Wendall which was just boring in comparison but he didn’t want to confuse the professors especially. “Did you take lots of photos with students and their roses?” He asked, peering at some of the photos, and as tempting as it was, he did very well not to touch anything and leave his fingerprints all over the place.

Vader thought the boy was odd, opting for giving an odd name like Star when he had a perfectly good name like Wendall. Though perhaps like he got Ava to call him Timmy, that was his situation too. "Okay Star," the name came out tentatively, and what followed was a deep yawn. Vader was careful as he rubbed his eyes. "I take some, people can come get copies of the picture if they want, so they can hold on to more than the rose," he didn't think anyone else did this. "Are you interested in photography?" Vader decided to ask, as he got the film ready to be able to develop it then.

Star smiled up at Vader, glad there was another person in the school who called him by his preferred nickname. So far while at Hogwarts, no one had yet to refer to him with the name that his primary school bullies gave him either, for which he was grateful. “Do you have a nickname? Or is Vader your nickname? Do you really like Star Wars?” He asked excitedly. Star which was obviously short for Star Lord, loved any types of films and so naturally had seen the Star Wars franchise many times. He supposed Vader was quite lucky really, or unlucky given the actual character. The Hufflepuff listened as the older boy explained how he took the photos, and Star hoped he’d be allowed to keep a copy of his too. Maybe he could send it to him mom or maybe Olive. He thought about his question for a moment, “I think so. My mom always let me watch a lot of films,” it was an understatement, but Star didn’t realise that, “even scary ones! Although they’re the best,” he peered back down at the reel, with all their tiny little moving pictures, “This is almost the same thing. Magical photos aren’t like muggle photos. These ones are like mini films..” he trailed off, watching the figures dancing around in the plastic.

Vader was a little surprised when the young boy asked him if he had a nickname, if his name was actually his nickname. With a name like Vader of course someone might think that Vader was a nickname. "Oh no, that's my name. My parents really like Star Wars." he explained, he did have a nickname, but that was what Ava called him. "Some call me Timmy," he said. Vader nodded as Star talked about what it was he knew about photography, the kid sounded like he was a muggleborn. "The magical pictures are much closer to gifs from the muggle world, you know?" he said, he stopped holding on to the current picture and placed it where it needed to go next while, fishing out a box of other bits and pieces and from within taking out a set of pictures he'd taken, "I like to experiement, so these pictures work almost like a flip book, or a little movie where you have . to turn each page," Vader handed him the pictures, it was of a corridor in hogwarts, with students unsuspecting, and Vader clearly walking forward with the camera, each picture where the last one left off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back