Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Aspen Wand 12 1/2" Dragon Heartstring Core
Cyzarine loved halloween, she loved writing about it in the monthly and she loved being able to spend some part of her afternoon getting ready for the celebration, she had dressed up this year as a creepy clown, ensuring that her hair was a different colour, as were her eyes and just generally dressing up in a manner that was creepy, though she couldn’t stop smiling and Cyzarine was sure that somewhat ruined the illusion for most. She bounced into the room and glanced gleefully at the different people wearing different bits and pieces. She loved looking at other people’s costumes. She thought it was pretty amazing. The teen didn’t however linger, the music was playing something good so of course she immediately made her way into the hall, and straight to the dance floor. She didn’t want to waste time looking for friends, she just wanted to dance and so dance is what she did. It would be a good celebration, she was sure.

Jasper had thought his costume would be hilarious, and it kind of was, but now that he was actually here and dragging a bunch of wire and lamps around the great hall he wasn't as convinced it was a good idea. At least he hoped it would generate a few chuckles. He was on his way to his usual spot at the snack table when he spotted Cyzarine dancing with herself. He laughed, heading over to her. "Hey, having fun?" He asked her, though clearly she was. "You look pretty creepy." He added, moving a bit to the music. "You could probably scare a few firsties."

Cyzarine stopped her dancing when she spotted Jasper coming towards her, well, she toned down her dancing, she was still moving until he spoke, ”Hey jasper!” she said with a warm tone and nodding her head excitedly, she always had fun whether alone or not, she always managed to have fun. ”Thanks!” she said to the compliment but shook her head, ”I’m a prefect now Jasper, I can’t be scaring first years,” she told him. She took the moment to look at his costume, ”Are you light?” she asked, she figured it had to be something like that that he was, it seemed a bit cumbersome, but it was pretty cool as a costume.

Jasper was happy Cyzarine seemed happy enough to see him, as he wasn't sure if he had been interrupting her. He snorted when she mentioned she was a prefect and couldn't be scaring first years. "Please, just frame it like you're teaching them to be less wimpy and I bet Professor Kingsley would even give you points." He said with an easy grin. "Congratulations by the way, miss fancy prefect." He added with a slight nudge. He then pretended to be offended at her guess, his hand flying to his heart in shock. "You mean you don't recognize the very basic charm we learn in first year? I'm obviously lumos." He said, then mock pouted to tease her a bit, pretending to be insulted.

Cyzarine laughed lightly as he countered, ”Maybe she would but I’m not testing that theory, not when she’s right over there,” Cyzarine pointed over to where her head of house actually was. She wasn’t sure that she wuld give her points for scaring first years but really Cyzarine didn’t think she would be able to contain her giggles. ”Thanks Jasper, it was quite the surprise,” she told him, she had thought he might get it too, had been a little surprised when he didn’t. ”Lumos,” she exclaimed, ”Of course, how silly of me,” she smiled at him. ”What happens if someone in the room casts knox?” Cyzarine wouldn’t but someone might.

Jasper followed Cyzarine's gaze over to Professor Kingsley, and nodded. "Good call." He said with a slight grin. "Is she scary when she's mad? I bet she is. Though I doubt she's scarier than Styx." He said, glancing around to make sure his head of house wasn't lurking nearby. "It wasn't a surprise to anyone else." He joked as Cyzarine said it had been a surprise. He paused when Cyzarine asked about the counter spell. "I have no idea, but lets not test it out in case it ruins my costume." He told her.

Cyzarine shook her head, ”Probably not as much as Styx, but she’d be disappointed, and that always feels infinitely worse,” Cyzarine said with a little giggle, other than the whole house getting into trouble at the beginning of the year for the feast, she had never actually been in trouble. Perhaps that was why she was a prefect. Cyzarine laughed, ”Aww, let’s hope no first years are using this moment to cast it,” she told him. ”It’s a cool costume, I didn’t even think about using magic as a costume, it’s really inventive,” she told him with honesty in her tone, she maybe didn’t spend all that much time jasper any more, but she still thought of him as a friend. ”Maybe next year I’ll go as a better lumos spell,”

Jasper shrugs. "I guess so. I don't think Styx gets disappointed like that, he'd have to care first." He said, though he cast another careful look around before saying it. He smiled and shrugged as she complimented his costume, and then grinned as she said she might go as a better version of it. "Hey, no stealing my ideas." He warned her, poking her in the side. "You may be a creepy clown but I'm not intimidated by you, and I'll arrest you." He told her, though it was impossible for him to keep a straight face.

Cyzarine laughed lightly, she liked to think that Styx cared, that while he maybe didn’t care about the students there were other things that he did care about. She was dating a family relation to him, ”Okay no stealing,” she made a gesture over her heart like she was crossing it before laughing lightly, ”You’ll arrest me?” she said, ”Maybe now I’ll just do it to see you arrest me,” she wouldn’t actually do it, but it was a funny though and a funny counter part from Jasper to threaten to do. She had no idea what he meant by it but it was still funny to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back