Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Fir Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
saz5g4.jpg

peter-bishop-thinking.gif
M E T R O P H A N E S M A T T H I A S - M I S C H E I F M A N A G E D ?
On paper, Metrophanes Matthias is a very solid candidate. He has strong family ties with the Ministry as his brother is the current Deputy Minister. Mr Matthias was even gracious enough to speak of his campaign with sincerity and gravitas, his words made sense and we all wanted to hear more about what he had to say. With the knowledge that the Matthias family are not all squeaky clean, the Prophet set out to discover if there were any skeletons in the closet. A not so easy feat with a family who are so tight lipped.

Metrophanes Matthias is not as much like Mikhail as he would have us think, in fact, it would seem that he has much more in common with Azkaban resident, Zannon. Whilst we cannot say that Candidate Matthias had anything to do with Miss Sparkles murder or even if he knew the truth, we can say with certainty that he is not fit to be a candidate along the likes of true candidates. The fact of the matter is, Metrophanes Matthias is nothing like who he says he is. Hiding behind the Matthias name, Mr Matthias has used considerable influence to do anything he wants and slip through the fingers of the law. Not anymore.

His real name is Roman Hensel – more shocking is what he did when he was still Roman Hensel. Though he is now thought to be a high-ranking member of the Scitorari – more on that later - Mr Matthias was once also a Death Eater! The group of evil witches and wizards who set out to bring terror and fear to all of Europe once called Metrophanes a friend. The Dark Lord himself was probably a close personal friend and he may have even had a hand in the many horrible crimes that were committed in the dark lord’s name. To say little of the hatred he secretly harbours towards muggles and muggleborns alike. It seems that his time away from the Death Eaters has not changed him – he is still the same person he was some fifty years ago and though this may be very upsetting news for many of you, we believe it is our duty to bring a man who is so undeserved of the spotlight he holds to justice.

The Scitorari are a fiercely determined group of individuals – with their own agenda – looking to bring down the current ministry and whether they are looking to replace with something else or make it more sympathetic to their cause is unknown, but we do know that they will stop at nothing to achieve their goal. Avory Brandt was just one bump in a long road to what they seem to want to achieve, a sympathetic office. Placing a Scitorari or sympathiser in the path of the candidates would be a sure-fire way to achieve that goal and is one of the many reason Mr Matthias’ shady behaviour did not go unnoticed for too long. The efforts rest solely on the shoulders of the Auror tasked with his protection, who must have found his own efforts hard to believe when he realised what he had discovered.

To think he could fool half the country for as long as he did is a horrible thought and we should be questioning why he was able to get so far as he did. Metrophanes Matthias – we should call him Roman Hensel from here on in – is a disgrace to his own name. First Avory Brandt and now Roman Hensel, it is a wonder any of us are safe in our beds at night. Though the Aurors caught him before the election, I hazard to think what might have happened if they had failed. Something needs to be done about the Scitorari and I for one would like to assure the people of New Zealand that we are doing our utmost to help weed out these men and women. Whether they come for us or not, the Prophet will always stand fiercely behind the truth.​
By Nadia Kaster​
<i>
</i>
[tr][td] [/td][/tr]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back