Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Writing you want on the banner: Cyndi Weasley

Font (www.dafont.com): Perigord

Celebrity you're using: America Ferrera

Image(s) you would like on the Signature:
071007_ferrera_400X400.jpg

Colors you'd like: Black or Navy Blue

Would you like a house crest? If so which one?: Yes...Gryffindor!

Size?: a little smaller than the one you have now

Is there a specific background you would like? if so what?: No.

Border? If yes what color?: Yes, a red one.

Anything else? (change eye color, etc.) Nope.

ff6z9w.jpg

OR

2e2p0e0.jpg

There you are Cindy!! If there is anything you want changed then let me know and I will fix it for you!! I can't get that blue-ish hue out from behind her and got the most that I could out. Let me know what you think!!

Thanks
Kat :)

Wow! That was fast work :p They are both really cool but I think I like the second one better because it has less of that blue (What is that?! lol).

i actually think its b/c the background of the pic is blue and thats why it did that, but i'm not really sure
i'm going to try some different things with over the next few days (probably won't get to it till friday evening with school and such) and then i'll post it here!!

thanks again!!

That makes sense..I was trying to figure out what could possibly do that. Ok, thanks for continuing to work on it, but take your time. I know how crazy things can get with school and everything else.

2yl6648.jpg

The only way I could get the blue out of from around the picture was to make it black and white. Sorry :unsure:
Maybe Ellie or one of the other ones could get something different or fix it the way that I can't!!

Thanks Again
Kat

I like the way it looks better in color. Don't worry about it. It kinda of looks like it's a part of her hair.

Thanks anyway!
Cyndi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back