Come Spend Time with Me

Caleb Evans

OOC First Name
Steven
Wand
Curved 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Larch Wand with Fairy Wing Core
He usually liked going to these kinds of events but didn't feel like dressing up or being around loads of people tonight. Instead, Caleb found himself in his favourite chair in the student lounge waiting to see if his friend would show up or not. He knew that it wouldn't be fair to his friend to invite her to come spend her spare time with him at the student lounge when she could be doing whatever she would do at the dance instead but hoped that she would accompany him regardless of it. Along with a house-elf, Caleb made sure there were snacks and drinks for the two of them to enjoy whilst talking to each other. He hadn't seen Lucia in what seemed like forever so had plenty to tell the girl.

After a long day of delivering roses to people all over the castle, Lucia was exhausted and lost the enthusiasm to go to the dance tonight. So when her friend Caleb had invited her to hang out with him tonight she thought it would be the perfect way to spend her evening. As she headed from the dungeons up to the student lounge, she thought it was the perfect place to hang out because everyone was most likely going to be at the dance. As she walked in she saw her friend and smiled as she saw the snacks he had provided. "Hey!" she greeted him happily. "Nice set up," she grinned, nodding towards the snacks. "How are you?" she asked, plopping down in a seat next to him.

Caleb didn't have to wait too long for his friend thankfully and grinned back at her. ''Got one of the house-elves to help me with that.'' He wouldn't have been able to carry it all by himself so was happy that the elf volunteered to help him. ''I'm great!'' He answered. ''Just received word from my brother that he has tickets for the Macaws match against the Falmouth Falcons in August,'' Caleb said proudly. Being the younger brother of a famous Quidditch player definitely had its upsides. ''I figured you could come with me if you want to.'' He added. ''Anyway, thanks for meeting me here instead of going to the dance - I really didn't feel like going this year.'' Caleb was right to assume that she would not mind hanging out with him instead, which made him happy. He could always count on Lucia, it was one of the reasons the boy liked being friends with her. ''How are you? I haven't seen you in forever!'' he asked.

Lucy grinned as he mentioned using the house elves to help him and replied, "Smart!" She had never thought to utilize them for personal gain, but it seemed like such a good idea to do at times like this when they wouldn't be able to eat any of the snacks from the dance. Now they had their own stash. Lucy bit into a cookie as Caleb told her about the upcoming Quidditch game his older brother was going to be in. "Sure, I'd love to go!" she replied happily, finishing up her cookie. As he mentioned the dance, Lucia waved it off to indicate it was no big deal. "That's okay, I'd much rather be here," she said, smiling at him as he mentioned not having seen each other in a while. "I did want to go to the dance earlier but after delivering roses all day, I got tired of this stupid holiday," she chuckled. "I got in a fight with this girl when I was delivering her rose," Lucy confessed to him.

Caleb smiled widely when she told him that she would love to see the Quidditch match with him. He would have to let his brother know first thing tomorrow. He enjoyed watching the games, though it could be rather boring without something there to cheer or discuss the game with. He smiled again, somewhat happy that the flower deliveries had made her tired. He did not have a lot of friends at the school, mostly because he kept to himself, so it was nice to catch up with one of the people he managed to keep in contact with throughout the four years at the school. ''Besides, I'm way more fun than a dance.'' the Ravenclaw said jokingly. When Lucia told him that she had gotten herself into a fight he straightened himself up, eager to hear more about this fight. ''What? How? Who?'' Caleb asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back