Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Holly Wand with Veela Hair Core
Azelle Chevalier could hardly believe that she was graduating, and already received a modeling job that would be starting after she graduated. Her parents approved, of course, seeing as they were former models themselves. It ran in the family, which was amazing, since her older brother also scored in the same company that recruited her. It also helped that she was part-veela. Her beauty could send her to amazing places, though it seemed to entice people of the opposite sex. It was a shame since Azelle didn't swing that way. Instead, she had the biggest crush on Amelia Cosgrove. It was never a secret either, since Azelle voiced her opinion and feelings like it was everyone's business. That was what led the seventh year to the lounge.

With holidays coming up, and the NEWTs, Azelle needed some time to relax. That was why she was not in her school robes. Azelle approached a chair and flopped down onto the cushion. She leaned back and let out a soft sigh. The year was not good to her at all, which was why she needed some 'me' time. She brushed her blonde hair our of her face, as she waved at some of the other seventh years that walked passed. Azelle was very friendly toward other students, and though she was very vain about her appearance, she cared not for how others appeared, and treated everyone the same. That was what her parents taught her.
@Archer Thompson

Archer had found that whenever he needed a place to hang out the lounge always seemed to be the right spot. Not just because that's basically what it was for but because somehow there was always something going on over there and it would very rarely be empty. However, with the break and thus exams coming up he started to doubt if there would even be a lot of students around. He figured not, as most of them would be out studying somewhere. The boy himself didn't care much for starting on time or for studying in general. He had done fine up and till now and with only a year and a half to go he didn't see why he should change his ways now. Sure, he could put more time and effort into his schoolwork, but where was the fun in that? Why would he put in more energy if the little energy he was putting in was enough to get him to pass his classes?

As he wandered into the lounge Archer found that his suspicions had been true. It wasn't as crowded as it normally was, which was a pity really. The boy made his way over to one of the sofa's, shooting a girl in the chair next to it a smile. He made himself comfortable on the sofa before looking at the girl again. She wasn't wearing her robes which he wasn't surprised with. Most students opted for more comfortable clothes during the exam period, at least outside of the classrooms and exam settings. "You procrastinating as well? Or just taking a break?" He asked casually. Archer was always curious about others and he wasn't one to just take a seat in the lounge and mind his own business. Not untill others clearly showed that they weren't interested in conversing with him.

Azelle glanced up as she saw a slightly younger boy approach her, and asked if she was procrastinating, or just taking a break. The part-veela crossed her arms and smiled warmly. "I am taking a break," Azelle responded. She had a lot to think about, considering the academics. She almost wondered why she bothered with academics when she could just get by with her looks. She was part-veela, and could land a modeling career just about anywhere because of her genes. Azelle decided to introduce herself, since she wasn't too sure of his identity. "I am Azelle Chevalier, by the way. I am a seventh year. I'm guessing that you are either... fifth year or sixth year?" Azelle just knew that he wasn't a seventh year. She knew most of the seventh years after being with them for the past seven years.

Archer had seen the girl around before and had always been curious about what she was like. There were so many different students at the school and some of them were very hard to read. She seemed like she took care of herself and might just be a little bit vain, but that didn't necessarily tell him anything about her personality. "Cool. Me too." He nodded. "Actually, no that's not true. I haven't even started." The boy corrected himself with a little smile. It wasn't as if there was anything wrong with that so he might as well be honest about it. At least to him there wasn't anything wrong with it, he knew quite a couple of others who would wholeheartedly disagree. "Archer Thompson. I'm a sixth year, yeah." He introduced himself as well before asking the first question that shot into his mind after she introduced herself. "So what do you have planned for the future?" Archer asked curiously. He was always interested in others and the goals they had set for themselves or the dreams they had for after graduation. Especially now that he himself only had a year and a half to go. "Being in your last year and all.'

Azelle giggled as he said that he had not even started. Right, she knew some of the others in her year that had that ‘senioritis’ as it was called in the muggle world. Made even the simplest of tasks more exhausting. “Well, as long as you are great with memorization, you might be able to get away with not studying for a bit, yeah?” Azelle herself was like that, but she often got lazy. Some might even say that she took after her uncle Theodore with it. And he was academic and lazy at the same time. Archer Thompson. Sixth year, so one year below her. “That is what is bothering me. A part of me wants to do the easier life, and model. Part-Veela and all, with former models for parents... Or I could challenge myself and either work in the ministry or start my own business.” Azelle didn’t mention that she could also just not work, since her families were a little of the old family wealth, having descended from mainly purebloods. “Do you have an idea on what you want to do, mister Archer?”

"Well so far I've gotten through five years with it, so I figure I'll be fine." Archer shrugged with a little smile. He knew his parents would've liked him to put a little more effor into his schoolwork, but they were happy as long as he passed everything. He probably wasn't going to do something that required perfect grades anyways, because that wasn't him. No, he left that to his little sister. "Modelling is fun though!" He responded enthusiastically. "But I get what you're saying." Archer continued on a more serious note. "You could always try to challenge yourself first, right? If it doesn't work out I'm pretty sure you'd have a modelling job within no time." There was no way not to see that she was absolutely stunning and a modelling job certainly would be the easy way out. However it was also a pretty sure thing she could use as a buffer in case she wanted to try and challenge herself but things didn't work out. "Well I've been doing a little bit of modelling myself over the break at this new fashion brand, to earn some money." He explained. "And I actually really like it, so who knows."

Azelle could agree with it. She had done the same thing for a long time, and she was glad that she was finally getting out of it. It just felt like a lifetime. At least he thought that modeling was fun. To Azelle, it was something to be proud of, but also, came with a lot of downsides. Dieting, keeping her weight at a certain level, the people oogling at her photos. Sometimes, it was just too much for her to think about. "I suppose you are right. But if I have to give up my donuts, it better pay damn well, you know?" Azelle had a sweet tooth, and she was not embarrassed to show it. She kept several goodies in her purse at all times. Actually, that was an idea. Though it slipped when he said that she was modeling over the break, which made her smile. She wondered how modeling for guys differed from modeling for girls. "I mean, feeling beautiful is a great feeling. Any part-veela would tell you that. But, knowing that there are some people drooling over photos, doesn't it creep you out?"

Archer couldn't help but to laugh at her remark. "Oh yeah, otherwise it's definitely not worth it." He responded. He was young and he hadn't done a lot of modelling yet, which meant he also hadn't thought about it very seriously. For now it seemed fun, but what she was saying made him realize that there might also be quite a few downsides to the whole thing. "I guess it's a bit weird." He slightly shrugged. "I all honesty I haven't really thought about the downsides there might be yet." He confessed honestly, now wondering if perhaps he should spend some more time on his studies. Sure, he was confident he'd pass but what if he needed more than that? What if things didn't work out and his grades wouldn't help him out either. "Well thanks for rubbing your struggles off on me." Archer softly chuckled. He tried not to let it get to him right this moment, but he felt like he should consider his options for the future more carefully now.

Azelle giggled as he mentioned that it was not worth it. That was what she thought too. Nothing could make her give up her sweets at all. The part-veela might have realized that he had not thought things through, and just enjoyed the modeling as a side thing. So, all the pros and cons were not weighed out yet. "I mean, you do have time. We are still pretty young, so having a full set career is for people when they are like, thirty," Azelle smiled, trying not to laugh at her opinion over it. Though, she was still a little worried. Overall, she could just use her family and get herself somewhere else. Azelle looked toward a time clock and could see that it was nearing time for one of her classes. "It was really nice to meet you, Archer, but I need to get ready for class. I wish you luck on your modeling. If I go into that field, we should meet up!" Azelle picked herself up and gave him a slight wave. If she was late, she would never forgive herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back