Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
The place where you could enjoy autumn in all its glory was the lake, because everything there was revealed as trays. Jenna sometimes came here to ventilate her head, to enjoy a silence that could not be found in the common room or in the castle itself. In addition, it was the prefect's place to rest and ventilate his head after much learning. This was just the moment.

She was sitting on a small rock on the shore for a moment before hiding her brown hair behind her collar. The sky above the head became lighter every moment that the lake did not look so black and scary at all. If she had a camera with her, Jenna could capture that view. Perhaps the photos could not capture the true beauty of this picturesque place. The black water hit the shore as her breathing went ahead and her gaze was down, and with her left foot she tossed small pebble.

Zennon had spent a lot of time by the lake in the last few months before coming back for his sixth year, being made a prefect had really done him in. Of course he couldn’t actually tell anyone that, and really, he felt kind of stupid for being so negative about the whole thing, but he couldn’t help himself, he’d never wanted to be a prefect. Parselmouth badge on full display atop his prefect badge, Zennon had headed down to the lake only to realise he wasn’t alone. He didn’t realise he’d recognised the person there until he got composer and remembered the young Hufflepuff from the pool party. He moved closer to her and smiled, his prefect badge reminding him that he had to be nice. “Hi... Jenna right?”​

Today was indeed a pleasant time and the sun seemed to shine through the clouds. A familiar and long unforgettable voice from one party and Jenna recognized the stranger. Looking at Zen, the girl smiled. She put her jacket in her pockets. "Yes, my name is Jenna. I remember you from the party. And you are Zennon Baros? Congrats be a prefect. " She smiled to him. Jenna always was dreamed some day be a good prefect to.

Zennon grinned at the girl and sat on the ground near her. His legs were tired and he didn’t feel like standing any more, patrolling was hard. He really needed to exercise more, it was much more clear to him now. “Yeah, that’s right, the pool party.” He tried to keep his smile in place as she congratulated him for being prefect, and nodded. “Thanks, I’m trying to live up to the responsibilities that Professor Styx has thrust upon me.” He said, shaking his head and looking out at the lake. “What’re you doing out here? Most of the school stays in side about now, it’s the end of winter and a bit chilly.”

Something in this atmosphere intrigued her today, and they were no longer the waters to come to relax. Such a company liked her soul. Maybe because it was not accepted, and her boldness warmed the blood more than the surroundings of the lake. " That was nice party. I remember later going to swim, right?Jenna was expecting another sigh. He sat down on the ground and Jenna decided to do the same because she no longer wanted to stand and kick the stones. "You are lucky be a prefect and it's important job to. It's my biggest dream later be a good prefect" Jenna sniled to him.

"I like to walk in the mornings, because in the mornings there is a special smell, energy and power to start the day." And in the mornings, it was always possible to be alone in thinking about things that used to shake my head.

Zennon nodded at Jenna as she remembered the pool party last year. It had been a fun summer memory, especially before his life took an unexpected turn. “Ehh, plenty of time to swim when it’s not winter.” He told her, involuntarily shivering as he thought about going near the water. The seasons always confused him since he was used to the opposite living in America, which meant he usually got to experience two Summers. Yay him. He felt like a duck sometimes. “Well, if you work hard and keep out of trouble, being a Prefect might just be in your future.” She seemed like a smart girl, he was sure she could do it if she put her mind to it. He’d done it without even realising it. “That’s...” Zennon wasn’t sure what to say about her comment on walking in the morning, it seemed really thoughtful actually. “That’s a nice thought,” he was rather amazed actually.​

This was once again one of the most wonderful days when Jennao once again had the opportunity to get to the coveted loneliness and talk to a nice person she had never met before. "Have you ever swim in the winter?" Jenna asked Zen because she had heard that some of the craziest people in the world were swimming, especially when it was winter. Jenna looked to the lake and she was smiling to day. "I never vanted be a trouble maker. I always loved study hard and read so much about the dragon thing. I will do my best and hoped i will be a prefect some day" Jenna smiled to him and that was a realy nice talk and she was happy today meet Zen. He was nice Slytherin prefect. "Thanks! If you need somtimes help, i always can help!" Jenna says to him.

"Swim in there, in winter? Are you nuts? It's freezing, I'd turn into a popsicle and would have to be thawed out in the summer!" He cried, shaking his head profusely. He didn't go near bodies of water. Besides, he could swim, but he wasn't exactly the strongest of swimmers, he didn't have a pool or a large body of water near where he lived, when was he ever going to really need to learn? "Have you ever swam in the winter?" He couldn't tell if she seemed like the type or not, since he knew nothing about her except her age. "Dragons are pretty cool, if you keep it up, I'm sure you'll have loads of opportunities to prove yourself!" He wasn't sure why he was being so encouraging, especially when he didn't care about any of this himself, but for others... maybe it wasn't so bad. "And, sure, I guess," though he wasn't sure what help a twelve year old would be to him, but if he ever thought of something, he wasn't the type to be too proud to ask for help when needed.

''Oh, god, no! I was just curious because I had seen people on the TV doing it voluntarily - There was an answer to his question. All that was happening now had been awkward, but she didn't want to sink into it. One day, she'll be able to laugh at it all and remember how Zen's stupid expression was.'' No. it's cold swim to winter and later be sick and drink so much tea.'' She never vanted swim winter, becouse that was to cold for her. ''I think, i will! I'm preaty fast so much learning. Yes, you are right. Thanky!'' Jenna smiled to him and she was a little shy to him but she never stoped be a smart girl.

Zennon laughed. "Right, good, I was a bit concerned for a second there!" He said, looking back at the water. He used to have a friend from Russia who once talked about an entire yearly event where people would swim in half frozen lakes. Zen certainly wasn't game enough for something like that, it would be horrible. He'd come out all frozen in places he wanted to be able to keep intact thanks very much. "Sure, learning is great and all," he said, thinking about all the classes he had to do to become a healer, but he knew he was doing it because he loved it too, "but you have to remember to enjoy it too, you don't want to end up in fifth year and realise that you've hated every moment of your learning, you won't want to keep it up otherwise." When had he become so concerned about the wellbeing of others? He'd always had a soft spot for younger Slytherins, but this was ridiculous, he didn't know this girl at all, except in passing. "I'm sure you'll do really well, you wouldn't still be here, and your house is like your family too, you'll be great."

"I just think. That is realy craizy thing. " She get a little colder when she was thinking about winter swiming and she wanted change this subjec in her maind. Jenna listened Zen words about learning and he was georgius and nice who say like that. "Thanky, for a voried but you don't need a vorie. I love study and free time be wild puch club. I got there lot of friends and i'm happy be there but i know Jarica Ashkey fron Gryffindor house. I think she hates be there and she dont have friends and she always with books. Thats realy sad, what you think? She know judge people is a bad thing but why Jarica always was alone here?

"I know, but talking with you is realy nice and you are right about Hufflepuff house. That house is my family and i love be there" She smiled Zen .

@Zennon Baros

"You're totally right, it's absolutely bonkers," Zennon agreed, thinking about the times he'd heard about people doing that for the fun of it. Absolute weirdos, the lot of them. Zennon wasn't into that kind of adventure at all, he had enough Drama in his life to last him til he died thanks. Zennon nodded as Jenna said she liked to study, which was definitely good. He didn't know if he agreed with her on the thing with her friend, to each their own, really. "Yeah, I don't know about that. My sister is a bit of a nerd too, she reads a lot, so does my best friend. It helps some people cope with stress." Zennon didn't cope with stress well and generally often did things that didn't make the situation any worse, his earlier years at the school came to mind as he thought about it, but, he wouldn't change any of that now, it had worked out mostly well for him. "Maybe your friend just needs to find something she enjoys in her life, maybe plants aren't that for her, but she'll have something she's passionate, she just needs to find it... probably." Jeez, where was all this coming from anyway. He was not a wise person, anyone who knew him could have told anyone else that. "Yeah, talking to you was pretty alright too, but you should probably go back inside, it's not going to get any warmer out here."

''Of, course, i'm right'' Jenna smiled Zen and she wanted a little bit laught, becouse she know swiming winter was craizy thing. But one good thing, you don't need later do your homevork. '' I think, your sister don't be a weird. I love to read. Stress? Why people so young need stress? Enyoi your life and be happy. '' Jenna answered with a smile and listened words about Jarica. He was a good pint with that. But she wanted understand why other people was so diffirent. Jenna was so happy all the time. ''Yeah, you probaly right.'' She said with a sadness and finaly she was understand to her.''You will be to going with me shcool our you staing here?'' She wanted know.

Zennon shook his head at Jenna. She was sweet, very Hufflepuff, he thought, exemplified all the traits he generally associated with the house, he saw them plenty in Analei, though, maybe Arvel would have been better somewhere else given what he'd had to go through with the other boy. "You're right, young people don't need stress, maybe you should bring that up with the Minister for Magic, maybe she can cancel like... all the exams, then we wouldn't have to worry about OWLs and NEWTS, thats' why my sisters are stressed, me too, to be honest." He wasn't sure why he was being so candid with Jenna, but she seemed to be easy to talk to. He looked at her when she asked it he was going back up to the school with her. "Yeah, I'll follow you up, need to make sure you get back before I leave you after all." It wasn't like she was in any danger out here, but he wasn't going to stay out much longer anyway, so he might as well go up with her.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back