Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
ML ♡
Wand
Curved 16 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
It was very tempting to look at some of the notes, but the first year was doing well so far not to. Wendall approached the quidditch pitch, believing that this player was on the team, although he thought he saw a flash of red hair on the lawn on route. Picking up speed, his bag flying against his leg as he ran, he tried to catch up with the older boy, " @Simon Vanity " he called out, just as he tripped on his own feet, face planting the dirt instantly. Shocked and a little bruised, Wendall peered up to see if the player had noticed, spitting out some grass in the process.

Simon had finished most of the studying he'd set himself for the day so he'd headed out to the pitch for a little revision. It was as he headed there that he heard his name being called out by someone. He turned just in time to see a younger student fall. Simon strided over to him and then knelt slightly, the part veela looking over him for any obvious signs that he had badly injured himself. "You alright buddy?" the part veela said.

Wendall was relieved when Simon seemed to have heard him. The hufflepuff glanced down to see that he’d landed on his bag of roses and he could only hope they weren’t too squashed, “I’m okay,” he pulled himself up, dusted down his trousers and pulled his bag a little closer. “I have something for you,” he plucked a slightly less than healthy pink rose from his bag, handing it out to the older boy with an apologetic smile.

Dear Simon,

I'm happy that we finally are together. We are the best couple ever!

Love Charlotte

Users who are viewing this thread

Back