Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
not certain
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Padme had decided to go outside, the sun was brightly shining and she was really hoping to enjoy the sunshine. She thought it would be a good day to play hide and seek. She hadn’t thought to ask anyone if maybe they would to join her. The girl had brought some books with her and had decided to go to the gardens, where there were plenty of spots that a person could hide in. But she hadn’t reached out to anyone to see if they wanted to play, she could’ve asked Jace or Cyrus or Sam, any of her dormmates if they wanted to maybe play a bit, but the girl hadn’t. She knew that she had friends in them, especially Jace who’d said it more than one, but she still felt a little nervous about reaching out to any of them. Maybe she’d run into one of them. The hufflepuff was wondering around the gardens until she was found a nice very climbable tree. Okay so she didn’t have anyone to play hide and seek with, but she could still climb the tree. She put her bag and books down at the foot of the tree before climbing up. She had a few struggles on her way up but eventually was sat on one of the sturdy branches in the tree. That was fun. She was smiling easily to herself.

Samantha was walking around the castle, with nothing to do. She was bored out of her mind! Samantha thought it would be a good idea to check the gardens, as she hasn't seen it yet. As she got to the gardens, she looked up, down and around in amazement. Magical she thought. As she was looking around, she noticed a figure upon a tree. She walked to the tree cautiously. Samantha noticed that the figure look familiar. "Padme? What are you doing up there?" Samantha said with a giggle.

Padme had spotted someone approaching from her high perch but hadn’t noticed who it was until they spoke. ”Hey Sam!” she greeted with a smile, at the question she shrugged, ”I was looking for something to do and this tree was just so perfectly climbable, you know?” Padme replied. She had taken a few attempts to climb it but overall it had been relatively easy once she’d figured out the first few steps. She looked at her friend, ”Do you want to come up? I think this can hold two people?” Padme moved a little, making sure then that Sam would have the space to climb up and join her. She was ready to help Sam too, she could pull her up if necessary. Padme was more than happy to do so. Climbing trees was a lot of fun and it was something she could do with Sam, if Sam wanted to.

Samantha smiles and nods as Padmes explanation. "Sure!" Samantha said excitedly before walking about to the tree and climbing it. She places her hands on the nearest branches and slightly heaving herself up, with her feet slipping slightly, before she successfully made it onto the tree, sitting next to Padme. "That was fun" Sam smiled with excitement, catching her breath slightly. "Is this something you would do back home?" Samantha questions.

Padme smiled and watched as Sam climbed up the tree next to her. She nodded at her friend, laughing lightly, ”It is fun!” the girl hadn’t climbed that many trees in a while. Padme nodded and smiled, ”It’s been a while, but yeah,” the girl said with a little smile. She stood up a little on the branch she’d been sat at, ”You see the world in a certain level from this perspective, you know?” Padme said looking out from the perch on the tree to the gardens and grounds around them. ”Did you climb trees much?” the hufflepuff asked, looking at Sam, ”I think there are a number of very climbable trees in Hogwarts, not any of the forest ones but there do seem to be others,” the hufflepuff smiled at her.

Samantha looked around her with amazement. The scenery around her was magical and beautiful. Samantha then looked at Padme again when she answered Samantha's question and returned the question. "Yea, I have," Samantha said with a smile. "We had lots of trees around my house. My brothers and I would always climb them when we were bored" Samantha says. "Yeah, it seems like there are a lot of climbable trees around," Samantha says, as she looked around.

Padme smiled at the girl, nodding in almost agreement about tree climbing past, she had stopped climbing trees as much the older she’d gotten, with school work, after school activities and other such things Padme didn’t always find the time to just play outside and climb trees, it didn’t help that after Vader had left for school Padme hadn’t really had anyone else to climb with. Leia had never been much of an outdoorsy person when it came to things like climbing trees, so she would’ve never been able to do it with her, and where was the fun in climbing trees alone. ”Definitely!” the Hufflepuff said with a little smile, ”Maybe are climbable trees in the forest, but I’ve heard so many things about what might be in there, like giant spiders, werewolves and stuff like that. Would you go in the forest?” She didn’t want to go to the forest, it would likely be dangerous and of course it was out of bounds but she was still a little curious about it.

Samantha shivers dramatically when Padme mentions about the forest. "It sounds scary. I mean it could be fun yo explore, but scary" Samantha exclaimed. "It would be cool to see the magical creatures there too!" Samantha said with excitement and a laugh. "Do you know anyone thats been in the forest before" Samantha questions

Padme nodded, she thought it would be fun to explore, a little dangerous and scary and obviously very against the rules. Padme didn’t want to break any school rules so early in the year, in her first year. It would be silly to do such a thing surely. The professors would be watching out for curious first years who wanted to explore everything and anything. ”Yeah, my brother’s been in,” she remembered the hastily told story her brother had said about his time in the forest. It had been a story which had lacked details and seemed a little weird, like something had happened that he just didn’t want to talk about. Padme smiled at Sam though, ”He said it wasn’t too bad, he didn’t see anything but that it was creepy, like had an odd air,” Padme had spent time outside a lot growing up so she felt the same could be said of most forests, ”I think it’s like any forest probably, you know where you should always be careful because you don’t know what could change or happen,” She spoke from experience of learning about camping and spending time in forests.

Samantha 👂(listens) carefully ➕(and) nods slightly while Padme explains 🤷(about) her brother going into the forest. She remembers the memories she had with her family, going fishing and exploring the big outdoors. "That's true" Samantha replies to Padme's sentence about not knowing when what can change. "I guess that's mother earth for you," Samantha says. "I always wondered if there were magical plants in the forest. Do you think there are magical plants? Like a medicine of some kind?" Samantha says and wonders aloud.

Padme smiled and nodded in agreement, she could figure that it tended to be quite dangerous if one wasn’t careful, being careful would help it but might not entirely. The hufflepuff looked towards her when she spoke again and then looked back out to the forest and gave a little shrug, ”There must be,” she couldn’t say for certain, since she’d never actually been and hadn’t done much in herbology that would clue her in to whether the answer to the question was yes or no. But there had to be. ”Do you wanna play hide and seek?” was what she said instead, they were in the gardens and there were plenty of places to hide, it could be quite fun if they were just playing a game. After all it was a nice day and they had to make their fun somehow.

Samantha's face lit up when Padme mentioned about playing hide and seek. She loved that game. She played it a lot with her brothers. "Yes please!" Samantha says with excitement and a joyful smile. "Whose hiding and whose seeking" Samantha quetions.

Padme smiled and climbed down from enough of the tree before jumping to the ground. Ensuring that she properly bent her knees as she did so, thus landing without any trouble. She looked back at Sam and smiled, ”I can count, you can hide?” she offered the other girl she would find a better spot to count in, the tree could be a good hiding spot after all. She would however wait until Sam was down from the tree before she started counting.

Samantha slowly came down the tree, making sure she wasn't hurting herself. Once Samantha got down the tree she nodded and smiled when Padme offered to count. As soon as Padme starts talking, Samantha rushes to find a spot. Where is a good place to hide? Sam thought. She saw a bunch of bushes not far from the trees that they were climbing on. She runs to the bushes quickly and quietly so she isn't caught just yet. She stays still and covers her mouth so her giggles aren't heard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back