Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ramasexual
Wand
12 ½' Dogwood Assorted with Phoenix Tail Feather
Syrus landed roughly on the front of their doorsteps, broomstick shifting to his side before he left it leaning by the door and kicked off his shoes. Between quidditch practices and working at quality quidditch supplies, he was feeling sore and ached all over. There was not a spot on him that wasn't hurting. He welcomes a hot steaming shower and a back rub but not before getting something good to eat and drink. Syrus dragged himself over to the refrigerator, his energy level was declining by the second. He needed to rest, above anything else he needed to sit down before his brain turns into mush. Grabbing a bottle of water, Syrus plops down the nearest seat. He exhales, relief finally coming to him in small doses. Things would be so much easier if he uses his wand, his girlfriend would agree. Typically, he either was forgetful about his wand or too exhausted to use it as he was now. Syrus downs half the bottle of water, the cooling liquid bringing some more added relief. He couldn't wait to hit the shower, perhaps he should go rather than eat something that will only delay him further from being clean.

Rama Mowry had been very frustrated for the past few months. She was officially living with Syrus, which was not a terrible thing. However, she was not used to living with someone other than her father. She knew her father's habits, pet peeves, and cleanliness levels. She knew none of this about Syrus, and it frustrated that she was going through such a harsh learning curve. Syrus was great, and she loved him, but the two lovers had much different lifestyles. For example, the only meat Rama ate was fish, and Syrus on the other hand ate everything under the sun. Rama was also a very tidy person who liked to have a routine. The only thing that she and Syrus apparently had in common was that they worked a lot, which was never a bad thing in her eyes.

The former Ravenclaw heard the front door open and close, but she stayed in the bedroom reading her book. However, after a few minutes passed Rama sighed angrily and threw the book on the bed. He was not going to check and see if she was home?! It was something she had been trained to do as a child, and she did not realize that not everyone was trained to do such a thing. She got up from the bed and walked out of the bedroom to the living room, which was only a few steps away. Rama saw Syrus sitting on loveseat.
"You weren't going to check to see if I was home?" she asked with he arms crossed over her chest. There were time when Rama could be intimidating, but this was not one of those days. She wore a white night gown and a pair of white fuzzy socks on her feet. The outfit looked big on her petite frame, but her face was still serious. However, she knew Syrus liked to be in control of most situations, so she was willing to back down if he had a viable reason.

Syrus willed his eyes to roll in their sockets. The young man grimaces, casting his gaze to meet the petite beauty standing before him. "Rama, please, I just got home, can I breathe for a minute before I go looking for you?" he expressed tired and worn out. He could very much just fall asleep on the loveseat, rather than climbed into his comfortable bed. That's how tired he was, he wouldn't mind passing out anywhere. With his bones weary and sore, Syrus lucky to be home to be able to drop anywhere and pass out. The former Gryffindor yawns, fighting sleep and sitting upright knowing his girlfriend would snap at him for his sluggish demeanor. "How was your day, babe? Work? Did anything fun today?" Syrus muster up some energy somewhere to carry out a conversation with the former Ravenclaw. He did anything to keep the beauty happy with him, he couldn't help himself. His girlfriend was drop-dead gorgeous and was utterly astonish they've last this long. That they've moved in together. His mother was happy and supported the pair, hoping their relationship would develop and move along faster. She already questioned her adult children about grandchildren, and marriage, all that good stuff that comes with it. Syrus would ignore such talk and tells her to relish idea if they ever get that far in their life together. For the time being, he was living life one day at a time. That's all he can really do, anyway.

Rama could not help but get even more frustrated with Syrus. He was lucky that she did not have anything to throw, or she would have thrown it at him. However, she knew that there were better ways to express frustration. She felt it was best if she kept quiet or else she would put them both in bad moods, which would only stress them both out more. She kept her arms crossed over her chest. When Syrus asked how she was, Rama rolled her eyes and turned away from him. "It's not like you care. You're too busy catching your breath, remember?" she said and walked towards the kitchen to grab something to keep herself busy. She reached for a mug and placed it on the counter before going to look for the kettle. She swore it hid from her sometimes.

Syrus snorted, “You really are something, huh?” The former Gryffindor responded, becoming quite annoyed with his girlfriend. “Alright, Rama, I’ll just crawl to your feet and make sure you’re home before I God forbid, rest from a long a*s day of work. Give me a break woman, I can always obsess over you later,” Syrus argued back, and from that renew energy came over him. Syrus went from sitting to coming in from behind her and picking her gorgeous a*s up off the floor. “You wanna do this, huh? Huh?” Syrus spun them around in place, purposely trying to make her dizzy. “You asked for it!” In doing this he was making himself dizzy, and he didn't care, he was grinning while he spun his girlfriend. Going faster and faster until he stopped and dropped her right on their comfy little loveseat.

Rama yelped as Syrus picked her up and started spinning them around. "Ew! You smell so bad, Syrus!" she yelled and flailed her legs as he spun them around. She had been home by herself all day, and it made her sad that Syrus did not check on her to see if she was home and okay. When he dropped her on the loveseat, she was quite dizzy, but she smiled and playfully kicked Syrus in the knee. "I just missed you..." she said as she stood up and wrapped her arms around her boyfriend's neck. She wrapped a leg around his waist. "Didn't you miss me, Sy?" she pouted as she leaned forward to rest her forehead against his.

Syrus helped her up, effortlessly he carried Rama while their foreheads touched after his fake outrage. He smiles, kissing his girlfriend with a few love taps. “Of course I missed you, I always miss you,” his lips twitched, her pouting was anything but adorable. She like those old cartoons he used to see as a kid when they looked sad with glassy big eyes. Except she was cuter and real, and Syrus can touch and hug her. “I’ll try to remember to see if you’re home the next time. I’m not used to having to check-in, it’s new to me,” Syrus admits to the girl who owns his heart. To him it didn’t matter, they were their own person. To appease her, he would try harder and he can understand where she was coming from. “So, how was your day?”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back