Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Flavio) (Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Swishy Ivy Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Kauri was pleased to have gotten his first delivery through with before breakfast, and was eager to keep up the momentum. Basket on his arm he made his way down to the great hall, relieved that the next delivery he had to make was someone familiar, that he wouldn't have to look far for. Making his way to the Hufflepuff table Kauri spotted Ares right away, making a beeline for the Brotherhood leader. "Hi!" Kauri said cheerfully, picking the bright yellow rose from his basket. "I've got a rose delivery for you!"

Ares sat aimlessly at breakfast, picking at the breakfast in front of him. He had hoped for a victory in quidditch, but having gotten known had brought down his mood. He looked up when someone greeted, and pushed a smile to his expression when he noted who it was. Ares hadn't thought anyone would send him a rose...after all, xavier hadn't the year before, so probably not this either. He'd sent roses to his team, knowing that they deserved it, but he didn't deserve any roses really. He hadn't lead his team well this year, he had barely done anything with the brotherhood, but he pushed that aside and began to reach out for it, "Thanks Kauri," he said looking between the rose and the boy, he was happy to receive it regardless of if he felt like if he deserved it.

Ares looked a bit dejected, but Kauri knew that a nice rose could cheer up any bad mood. Handing over the bright yellow rose and its attached message with a cheerful smile, Kauri hoped he could make Ares day a bit happier. "Happy Valentines Day!" He said brightly, eager to make the older boy feel better.
Twinsie,

So weird to think we are graduating this year, when we're officially out of school and all grown up we gotta make time for each other okay?

Love, Xavier.

Ares looked at the rose, his eyes mostly fixated on it for a moment as a small smile seemed to grow on his features. He held the rose in his hand and smiled it. He took the note and opened it. He let the smile become more natural and he nodded at the note. It had been nice of Xavier to send this to him, it had certainly felt nice to get such a thing. "Happy Valentines Day to you too Kauri," Ares looked back up at the younger boy, "Got many more to deliver?" the hufflepuff captain said casually, placing down the rose and note down upon the table and giving his attention to Kauri.

Seeing the happiness roses brought to people's faces was always Kauri's favourite part of the deliveries, and he was happy to see the cheer spread across Ares's face, pleased to be making the world a happier place. "Thanks!" He said happily, glad to see Ares so happy. "Yeah, I'm still at the top of my list." Kauri smiled, holding up his full basket. "It feels like there are more roses every year, I love Valentines day!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back