OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Kace jumped down the final steps before he bolted out the front doors. It was like a burst of energy released once his last final lesson came to an end. Don't get him wrong, he quite enjoyed his classes. Mostly the fun part when he was allowed to use his wand and he was up on his feet not having to stay still. Kace stretched his limbs out to the skies, all the tension working it's way out of his body. He swear he felt like a pretzel sitting back there in his seat during the lecture. Kace did a much needed inhale and exhale stretch, and then went cartwheeling all over the freshly, trimmed grass. Anything to get his blood pumping, and his body moving again. Kace traveled a great distant until a stone, about the same size of his head came out of nowhere. Kace cartwheeled and then landed on his back. To most kid, stubbing your toe felt like end of the world. Kace laughed it off, either the adrenaline numb the pain or what. Kace laughed, having stopped just a few feet away from the lake. A perfect spot to Kace if you asked him.

Sierra was so excited that classes were done. She loved being at Hogwarts and had made so many friends, but some of the classes were sooooo boring, and she couldn't handle sitting in another "revision" or "study" lesson any longer! She wasn't too sure how her exams were going to go, but she figured she knew enough to at least pass. Apparently she had to wait until she was in Third Year before she could drop any classes. But her first semester was already over, and Sierra could not wait until she could jump into the lake. The Gryffindor hadn't even changed into her togs, she just skipped straight towards the lake in her uniform, prepared to jump in fully clothed. Sierra obviously wasn't the only one excited to be out of class, as she saw a familiar boy doing cartwheels on the grass. She laughed, and attempted to do her own, but failed miserably, doing a half assed jump off the ground. Sierra watched the boy do his cartwheels, amazed, until he landed on his back. Her hands shot up to her mouth, but only for a second, until the boy laughed. Sierra grinned and jumped up, racing towards where the boy was, leaping over him while shouting, "Last one in's a rotten egg!" before jumping and tucking her legs under her, to make as big a splash as possible.

What the...?! Kace is caught off guard by someone leaping over him. The boy spotted the long, brown locks and then a splash of water gets him. The cool liquid cover parts of his body, and a whole lot on his face. Kace jumped to his feet, shrieking some. "Yo! That was cold!" Kace trembled as he felt it from head to toe. Kace had no desire to get into the lake, that all changed once he was wet. "Oh, I'm get you for that!" Kace grins, pulling off his robe. Kace kicked off his sneakers and just like the girl, Kace cannon ball splash right into the lake. Water went everywhere, his impact a bit more massive than Sierra, whom Kace recognize once in the lake. He slapped the water with both hands, causing splashes of water directed to Sierra. "Take that and that, and a whole of that!" Kace laughed, getting back at his fellow housemate. "What made you think I wanted to get wet, huh?" Kace pause to give the girl a chance to explain herself.

Sierra giggled loudly when the boy yelled at her for the water being cold. As if she had control over the temperature of the water! This was the third person that thought the water was too cold, and Sierra figured that everyone was just no fun. However, she shrieked happily when the boy did decide to join in, and cannonballed, water flying everywhere. As the water was splashed at her, Sierra continued to laugh, trying to shield her face from getting splashed. "Alright, alright! Mercy mercy!" Sierra called out. The boy paused and asked her a question, and Sierra shrugged her shoulders. "Well, why not!? It's a beautiful day, and swimming is fun, and we have no more classes!" Sierra exclaimed, before splashing water back at the boy she recognized as Kace. "C'mon Kace, where's your sense of adventure?" She teased.

Kace splashed with water again, he retaliated by doing the same. "Not in my new kicks! My dad would kill me if I ruin another pair," Kace explained, which was already too late at this point. Kace dive under water and went circling around Sierra, as if he were a shark. Kace grabbed at her legs and yanked her under a bit, then broke surface swimming away, laughing. Kace couldn't confirm if he drag her down or not, the boy widen her reach from getting him. "I don't swim that much back home, only when I visit the community center. Not a big swimmer!" Kace shouted out. Kace wiggles his fingers and swam, more like paddle his way back to Sierra with his long arms acting like canon paddles. "Ew, Sierra, what's that on your head?!"

Sierra shrugged when Kace said he didn't want to ruin his 'kicks'. She certainly didn't want his dad to kill him, but she also had no idea what he was saying. However, he dived under water and Sierra tried turning herself around in the water, looking for him, giggling as she tried to spot him. It wasn't until her leg was pulled that she knew where he was and she shrieked as her body was pulled down, spluttering out the water with a laugh when her head surfaced again. "Well you're definitely good at it!" Sierra yelled back, beginning to swim closer to him so that she could push him. But she stopped when he called out at her. "What?! What is it?! Is it a merperson?! Is it a squid!? What is it?!" Sierra exclaimed, putting her hands on her head, trying to feel for something.

Kace laughed, watching the girl become frantic right in front of him. "You think one of them creatures will be on your head and let you live to tell it?!" Kace laughed and poke fun of Sierra's reaction. "I was going to say spider, but do they even swim? I dunno," shrugged the boy. Kace swam back in the direction he jump his way in, glad to see his stuff wasn't missing. His kicks will definitely get ruined, but it's nothing Jenny couldn't fix. He may have exaggerated a little about his dad. The man spoiled his son, he would buy him another if he wanted. However, Kace wasn't that big on spending. "I'm done, I'm soaked and about to get fried up under this sun," Kace flopped at the edge of the lake with his back on the wet grass and his feet still inside the cool water. "I'll be dry in no time!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back