Character Spotlight: September

Hello HNZers!

Site Staff is always on the look out for the next Character Spotlight! This tradition is meant to acknowledge and get to know the wonderful, amazing characters you make! If you don't know what a Character Spotlight is, once a month we highlight a character to show our appreciation for characters we feel are well-developed or recognize the impact they've had on the site (or a bit of both!). We like to show our appreciation and so that you guys can learn more about the character and the inspiration behind 'em!

Without furfther ado, Septmber's Character Spotlight is...Kiara Wood played by Sophia! :lovi:

Check out her Character Devlopment, Relationships, and Aesthetic! Then come back to read her questionaire!

What was your initial thought when you were contacted about being spotlighted?
To be honest, I didn't understand what was the message about until I re-read it only because I was about to go to sleep. Like before sleep i was thinking "oh, okay, cool" then in the morning something just hit my head and I went like "wait, what? No way!"
What was the inspiration for your character?
Actually one girl that I befriended in the weirdest situation. It's like we came out of Wattpad, because me and that girl share the same ex haha. But that girl was so sweet, honest and bubbly that I just felt like her personality would make the most amazing character of mine.
What is your favourite RP that your character has taken part in?
Ohhhh, that's a hard question. Probably the one with Jordan Harris and Onyx Micheals (I was fangirling about Onyx and Jamie long before and this chance was just something else to me haha). And also, this, only because I just thought that it was really fun to do, haha, but to be honest, I don't think that I had any RP with Kiara that I didn't enjoy.
What is your favourite aspect of your character?
Oh, probably how creative she is and how easy going she is.
Your least favourite aspect?
That's a good one... Probably that she is too naïve, she would let anyone step on her head.
If you could meet your character in real life would you want to? Why or why not?
Well, I have already met haha and that person was really fun, it's just that she kinda scared me with all her sweetness. I just couldn't keep her in place and while I was trying to understand what was going on, she was already somewhere else. I think that the same would happen if I met Kiara.
What do you feel your strength in developing characters is?
In developing? Probably that I enjoy it a lot, I have made like five development sheets (when I was supposed to do something else) and only then write everything on the site
Your weakness?
There's a lot, to be honest. I often need to talk with teachers or other people, or internet, only because I don't have that huge knowledge yet, and I kinda want to make my characters more realistic. So probably the biggest weakness is not enough knowledge, every development may take me a while.
What would you recommend to those looking to further develop their characters?
It's not scary and if you feel like something's a good idea, then it's probably is good idea. Don't be scared to share with it!
What are you most looking forward to on HNZ in the next several months?
At first, my come back, because I am currently a bit away haha, but events... IC Superlatives, they are really cool!
What is your favourite part of HNZ?
Surely people, I have never met so genuine people at one place haha, I really enjoy it! It's amazing!
Congratulations, Sophia!

:lovi:
(on behalf of Site Staff)

Ainsley Lynch

🌼head in the clouds🌼6'3"🌼 🪄ollivanders🪄

OOC First Name
Rowan
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Amber ) ( Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Flexible Pine Wand with Fwooper Feather Core and 6'5" Sturdy Carved Walnut Staff With Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Congratulations Sophia! Kiara's bio is so detailed, I love it! I'm curious - if Kiara wasn't going to follow in the family footsteps, what kind of career would she choose?

Professor Cyndi Kingsley

Gryffindor HoH | Mother of 3

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Trophy Showcase:
Congratulations Sophia!

Kiara Wood

Queen of Arts | Vibez Assistant | Chaos

OOC First Name
Sophia
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Arthur
Thank youuuu for the congratulations!!!! Awhhh, so happy that I got this!!!
Congratulations Sophia! Kiara's bio is so detailed, I love it! I'm curious - if Kiara wasn't going to follow in the family footsteps, what kind of career would she choose?
Thank youuuu! And I was thinking about this a lot in the past time, and she would either become a kindergarten teacher or event organiser as she is really into communicating and both of these jobs require a lot of communication, and also, kiiiiids... Kiara is obsessed with kids haha:D

Rama Mowry

erica's mommy

OOC First Name
Lovi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
bi (syrus)
Wand
Knotted 11 Inch Unyielding Mahogany Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
also, kiiiiids... Kiara is obsessed with kids haha:D
Do you see Kiara having children in the future (biological, fostering, adoption etc.)? If so, how many? How would she react if her partner doesn’t want children? And it doesn’t have to be with who she’s currently with!

Kiara Wood

Queen of Arts | Vibez Assistant | Chaos

OOC First Name
Sophia
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Arthur
Do you see Kiara having children in the future (biological, fostering, adoption etc.)? If so, how many? How would she react if her partner doesn’t want children? And it doesn’t have to be with who she’s currently with!
I totally see her having children, just actually a bit unsure how she would feel about it, probably she would get anxious at first but she would totally want at least one biological Kid. And well, she would probably get really sad if her parent wouldn't want a kid or she would get even disappointed but with Time, she would learn to accept it.:D

Amber Chou Wilson

💗 Friendly | Gladrags Shopkeeper | 2048 Grad💗

OOC First Name
Daphne
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay (Ainsley)
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Ivy Wand with Fairy Wing Core
I'm very late but congrats Sophia! It's very deserved.

Users who are viewing this thread