Character Spotlight: February 2024

It's 2024, and we are back with a new character spotlight. As a quick refresher, each month we choose a character who has caught our eye through roleplay, development, and usually some combination of the two.

This month, our spotlight is on Daina's character, Thomas Jusantrea. :party: We have quite enjoyed seeing his evolution from his sorting into Gryffindor to now.

Please join us in congratulating Daina on the spotlight, and be sure to ask any questions you have about Daina's process or character! Also, check out Thomas' bio. ^_^

What was your initial thought when you were contacted about being spotlighted? I was very surprised that I was chosen to be spotlighted. There is still a small wave of surprise.

What was the inspiration for your character? The inspiration for my character was the TV series TUT and Jenna's story about her brother was also partly there.

What is your favourite RP that your character has taken part in? All favorite RP all holidays and giving roses.

What is your favourite aspect of your character? The favorite aspect is that he is able to be strong in any moments of his life and is able to combine music with his dream job as a healer.

Your least favourite aspect? Least favorite thing is that he gets angry quite quickly and is quick to sulk. And in those moments, they say what is on their tongue.

If you could meet your character in real life would you want to? Why or why not? Of course I would like to. Because it would be very interesting to meet someone like my hero. Because I could learn a lot from him, how to do everything to make dreams come true.

What do you feel your strength in developing characters is? Love, happiness and dreams. Without them, he would have nothing in life - neither his dream job, nor music, nor his wife and three children.

Your weakness? He has many weaknesses that are hard to name. say what comes to mind and I don't really think about what I say, whether it can offend a person or not. Obtrusive people are annoying, but I tell a story about their obtrusiveness when the measure of patience is full.

What would you recommend to those looking to further develop their characters? To listen more to the thoughts of your character, allowing him to do as he wants and not to make your character do what he does not want. Listening and fulfilling your character's wishes.

What are you most looking forward to on HNZ in the next several months? Sorting.

What is your favourite part of HNZ? My favorite places are Wizarding word, Obsidian Harbour, Briughtstone village and extracurricular places.

Congratulations! :party::party:🎉

~Cyndi
(on behalf of the site staff)

Congratulations, Daina! Do you have any upcoming life events in mind for Thomas? I had to do a double-take when you said he had three kids because I forgot I have characters that went to school with him!

Congratulations, Daina! Do you have any upcoming life events in mind for Thomas? I had to do a double-take when you said he had three kids because I forgot I have characters that went to school with him!
Thank, Kiersten! Thomas' life events are to continue working as a healer. To go on someone's tour related to music. Although he is always open to new adventures. Yes, he has three children, but they are small. He finished school in 2056.

Well done Daina! Well deserved :party:

Congrats on the spotlight!! very well deserved :hug:

I do have a couple of questions to ask. I see you mentioning Thomas' career as a healer and listening to his dreams which is awesome! Is being a healer something Thomas has always dreamed of? and is this something you see him being for the foreseeable future? Do you envision is music becoming a career for him or being a hobby?

Thank, Anna! :creep:

Thomas always dreamed of being a healer because his mother was a muggle doctor. He wants to open his own private practice in the future. Music is currently more of a hobby, but I hope it will become a career.

Congrats on the Spotlight Daina! Thomas is such a fun character! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back