Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Straight 11 1/2" Flexible Cypress Wand with Veela Hair Core
Pat's post here in memory lane got me playing around with the character doll maker, and since I was not on the site at the time these were popular/widely used (and I know others weren't, too), I figured it could be cool to have a topic where everyone can make and share dolls of our characters for fun, and for the people that were around then to feel nostalgic! :D

The doll maker is here!

I've already made school aged Archie, a really poor looking version of Flavio, and myself! The more I'm playing around the more addictive it's getting =))

jnIYCGV.gif
Ltsy95u.gif
N8SlNZb.gif

To avoid the hellish load times for dressing up the dolls, I went back and found the ones Phoebe and I did a couple months ago :lol:
We've got Alistair and Geovanna;
6tmZ5Ul.png
URpI7Q0.png

I remember back in the day I was obsessed with the turtleneck with jacket option every time I made Aeon :p

The loading times are killller but I'm having fun making me :lol: Will post it when I'm done :woot:

tumblr_p8aulpgZCj1qeqbn9o2_250.png

Muahhaaha thats Herc on my head, it works well because he always sleeps on my head and he's grumpy :p

The program is so frustrating to use as loading times really suck, but I eventually made Charlotte! I'm not really happy with the hair even though there's heaps to choose from, but it looks alright.

2zybt6r.jpg

I tried to make myself but the dollmaker wouldn't let me look ~edgy~ enough xD (how dare these probably 15+ year old graphics not let me have my undercut) but I made some version of myself and a Much Better doll of Ainsley

g5XJ3Mz.png
UZ38buS.png

GOD I do not miss everything on the internet taking this long to load :lol: the nostalgia was fun though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back