Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Kira
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Rigid Mahogany Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Arcturus hadn't been able to sleep much ever since the attack on the twins, often finding himself awake at night worrying about his best friend and what the recent developments would mean for the long term. Would his memory come back eventually or would everything change from this point on? It scared him a little because he didn't know what to do about it or how to fix it. He always knew what to do. Waiting early for the twins to arrive at their place, the teen tapped his feet impatiently as he wondered how to greet Onyx and if he should even greet him since he probably didn't know who Arc was. He missed his cuddle buddy a lot and knowing that they probably wouldn't have any of those moments again... well it didn't help to cheer him up. Thankfully his friend was doing a lot better now though, that was all that mattered to him.

Onyx was still a bit disoriented if he was being honest. What was going on anymore? He stuck close to his twin, or Isla if he could. He must have asked a million questions already, but if anyone was upset with him they hadn't outright said it yet. He asked Sapphire if there would be anyone else at home as his uncle fixed his hair. He didn't remember a Kira or an... Arc... Arcus? That was a funny name. But Sapphire did leave him with one important message as they arrived home. Forget personal boundaries. Arc is your brother, he'd probably be more offended if you didn't crawl in his lap.

Onyx had to wonder about who this guy was, and if he was as important to Onyx as Sapphire said he was. But when Onyx walked in and saw the taller boy standing there, there wasn't any question what he should do. He moved up immediately, lifting the guys arm and curling up in his side. He wrapped his arms around Arcs waist, looking up to the boy with curious sapphire eyes. "Hi." He greeted with a bright smile.

Arcturus smiled when the door opened and his friend stepped into the living room. Even though he had visited Onyx in the hospital with Kira whenever they could, it was really nice to see him out of bed. He wrapped his arms around Onyx when he curled up in his side, resting his head on his friend's shoulder. ''How are you?'' the teen said, not letting go of Onyx for another minute or two. ''I heard about what they did to your hair.'' Arcturus brushed his hand over his shaved side, grinning a little. ''You know, I actually like it better like this.''

((godmod approved))

Onyx smiled as the boy hugged him, nestling in against him. "I'm okay, I think." He said simply, pouting when Arc played with his hair. "Now I know you're just trying to make me feel better," Onyx laughed, pulling the boy with him onto the couch and curling up on top of him. "You know, there is a bright side to this." Onyx smiled, sighing in content as he settled against Arc. "I get to meet you all over again. Tell me about you," he smiled, curious to know who Arc was.

Arcturus smiled as he was pulled towards the couch. ''What? You don't like it, then? I don't know, Nyx, it kind of makes you look more mature,'' he told his friend. He made himself comfortable on the couch, shifting so that there was enough space to move around if they needed to.mHe was glad that Onyx could see the fun in all of it, even if he himself couldn't see it. ''Well, I'm from Scotland, eh... I like astronomy and I'm planning to study it at a university after we graduate from Hogwarts. I'm dating your cousin Kira... Oh and I like to make stuff! I made Kira a blanket that turns into a pillow when you tap your wand on it twice, that was quite exciting to make. I'm trying to come up with an automatically refilling flask, so that you don't need to have your wand with you. It's... kind of useless but it'll be fun to do nonetheless,'' he told Onyx.

Onyx shrugged. "Well... it does look kinda good," He admitted begrudgingly, smiling as Arc went on about himself, listening intently. "Oh, Kira, um, no, Kiki? She's the pretty brunette right?" He asked. "She's... um... I'm sorry," He gave Arc a guilty smile. "All I can think of is I'm scared to cross her. Is she really scary?" He asked in a whisper, glancing around to make sure the other girl wasn't close.

He listened as Arc told him about himself, smiling brightly. "Oh, that's really cool!" He was enjoying cuddling with Arc, yawning a little. "You sound like fun, I like you." He decided with a nod, laying his head on Arc's shoulder and cuddling closer. "Izzy said I was a really good musician, I think that sounds fun." He mused softly. "I bet you watch the stars a lot, that sounds really fun too. And inventing things is cool. Does Kiki like her pillow blanket?"

''I don't know why you remember that but you really don't, unless you wake up too early. She'll maul you to death if you wake her up too early. I've got the evidence to prove it,'' he said with a chuckle, showing Onyx his arm with several scratch marks on it. ''Other than that, Kiki is a really nice person. And don't worry, she's not here today. It's just you and me.'' Though she would've probably been here too had he not asked Kira to stay at the inn instead of coming along with him. He just really needed some alone time with his best friend.

''That's good to know because I like you too,'' Arcturus replied, smiling at Onyx. He nodded at what he said next. ''Izzy is right, you're a pretty good musician. You should play for me again sometime, I miss it.'' It was nice talking like this again, though wished he'd get his memory back soon. ''Kiki likes it so much that every time I want to use it for something, she'll not leave my side until I give it back to her,'' he joked. ''Want me to make a pillow blanket for you, too?''

Onyx's eyes widened at the scratch marks on Arc's arm. "She scratched you? That's really mean," He breathed, looking up to the other boy with wide eyes. "That just makes her more scary..." He bit his lip. Was Arc okay? He relaxed a little as Arc said it was just them. That was good then, he wasn't sure he would know what to do with a scary girl he didn't really know.

Onyx smiled as Arc said he liked him too, shifting and curling up closer to the other boy. "I don't really remember how to play," He admitted softly, laying his head on Arc's shoulder. "When I remember again I'll play for you," He promised. He looked up as Arc offered to make him a blanket. "You would really do that for me?" He asked, surprise clear in his eyes. "That would be... really nice, but you don't have to. Aren't there big tests or something at school this year?" Onyx gave his friend a crooked grin. "Hey, at least I got out of taking those, right?" He joked lightly.

Arcturus chuckled at his friend's reaction upon showing him the scratch marks left by Kira. ''No, really, she's a really nice person. Just don't wake her up before she needs to wake up.'' If only she had told him that before he had mistakenly woken her up before he thought that she'd be late for Muggle Studies.

''I'll hold you to that,'' Arcturus said with a smile. It was easy to forget that Onyx had lost all of his memories while they were all cuddled up against each other, almost as if nothing had happened. ''So you're really not coming back next year?'' he asked for clarification, a glint of sadness in his eyes. When they had told him about Onyx's decision to stay at home rather than to return to the school to finish his last year, he thought that they were overreacting a bit, that he just needed some time to get back up on his feet and that he would be joining the three of them still, but hearing Onyx say it crushed such foolish hopes. ''I'm going to miss you,'' the teen said quietly, averting his gaze as he spoke.

Onyx looked up at Arc, watching how sad the other boy seemed to be. He knew that Izzy was going to be sad without him, and that upset Onyx- he adored Isla already and didn't want her to be sad- and seeing Arc upset about it as well had Onyx's heart twisting in his chest. He readjusted so that he could hug the other boy, running his fingers through Arc's hair. "I'm gonna miss you too," Onyx murmured, trying to ignore that he knew he would feel very alone in the coming year. "You're gonna write to me, aren't you?" He asked softly.

Arcturus couldn't help to wonder if Onyx really meant it. He had no recollection of them ever being friends, and the only reason why he was this close to him, or so he suspected, was because Sapphire must have told him about their friendship. Still, it was nice to hear Onyx say that he would miss him, regardless of whether or not he truly meant it. He smiled and nodded his head at the question. ''Of course, I will write to you. I'll be busy with my NEWTs this year, but I will definitely try to write as much as I can.'' He hugged his friend tightly for a moment. ''And we'll all be here over the break so there's that to look forward too,'' he smiled. ''Kiki, too,'' he added just to tease the other boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back