Caysi and Cam

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi walked down to the lawn, she was nervous. What if Cam hurt himself in the tournament? That would deeply affect her, she made herself promise that she could help him in every which way possible. Caysi fiddled with her fingers, she couldn't stop worrying. She had sent a letter to Cam saying to meet her on the lawn.

Caysi looked at the Lake, her back turned towards the school, she sighed and looked around.

Cameron made his way from the Durmstrang boat to the lawn. He had gotten a message that Caysi wanted to meet with him. He smiled his crooked smile when he saw her. She looked worried. He rolled his eyes and called out to her. "Hey Caysi!"

Caysi looked behind her, Cam was there. She ran to him and gave him a huge hug. " Oh Cam." She said.

Cameron laughed as he caught Caysi in a hug and swung her around. He sat her down and moved away. With a grin, he said "Yes?"

Caysi smiled. " Oh, I'm just happy to see you!" She said. " How are you? Do you like it here?" She asked. " I've missed you soooooooo much!" She said.

Cameron laughed. "Slow down! I cant answer that many questions at once." he said with another chuckle. "Yes of course I like it here how could I not? I have missed you too." he said a smile on his lips.

Caysi kissed Cameron, " It was an eventful summer we had!" She smiled. " You finally got to meet my brother's twin!" She said.

((( Daniel is Mark's twin :p I forgot to tell you sorry!)))

Cameron chuckled. "Yes it was eventful. Anything involving Kiera and you is bound to be eventful." he said with a grin. "And I like Daniel. He's nice. Where does he go to school?" Cam asked remember he had forgotten to ask.

Caysi smiled. " He goes to your school, you've never seen him there before?" She giggled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back