Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Yellow rose for @Hades Styx III
It had taken some asking and searching to find out who the next person he was looking for was, but after all of it, he'd been directed to the student lounge outside the hufflepuff common room. He rode into the room and glanced around, none of them struck him as hades Styx the third. He decided that he would get the attention of everyone quickly, so he found the nearest table and climbed up on to it. "Is Hades Styx the third here currently?" he called out to the room, making sure. he said it loud enough that everyone currently in the room would hear him and be annoyed with the interruption.

Hades Styx the third was currently chilling with a book up to his face. He heard his name so he waved his arm to get whoever's attention, not that he was going to look up from his book until he knew it wasn't a waste of time.

Ajaccio glanced around the room and was pleased to see one guys with his hand up, "Excellent!" Ajax exclaimed as he jumped down from the table and headed over to him. "I have a rose and a note for you," he held them out to the older boy waiting for him to take them. "It's funny you're named Hades and my nickname is Ajax, your a greek god, I'm the grandson of one, the brother of who you're named after,"

Dear Hades,

Less creepiness would definitely get you more friends. And smile more too!

Hades took the note and the rose, chuckling under his breath at the message. Wow. He wasn’t even trying to be the way he was. It just came naturally. He glanced up at the boy that spoke about the names, and how they are related to Greek Gods. “You have done your research well,” Hades stated, which was more or less a compliment.

Ajaccio laughed, "Good thing I'm a ravenclaw anyway," Ajax said, "Happy valentines day great uncle!" He gave an excited wave and then rode off out of the student lounge.

Hades shook his head as the boy ran off from the lounge after calling him great uncle. Either he had other family members or that was just a thing about their names. Either way, Hades dubbed him as weird in his head. And smirked to himself about it. Interesting Ravenclaw of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back