Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Open after Andrea Turner - Maiya​
Ajaccio was very pleased to have once again run in Andy, especially now that they were heading out into the outdoors. He loved spending his time outside and he was a little disappointed that he hadn’t brought his skateboard or his kite, but he would have fun with Andy regardless. He stopped at a section of the great lawn and just turned around to be sure that she was still following. ”I really like this open space, it’s a wide enough space to skateboard or fly my kite. But since we have neither, I’ll just do cartwheels,” and he did one and then a second, not minding that his hands were now a little dirty and the hat had just barely stayed on his hands, likely due to his curls. He wiped his hands carelessly on his trousers before looking back at her, ”Is there anything on the grounds that you like?” he asked her, fully prepared to do cartwheel if necessary.

The girl enjoyed walking with her best friend but the previous answer about the forbidden forest. You skateboard? Will you ever teach me?' I wanted se some another time how you do that!'' Andy smiled to Ajax and looked again to this place. The girl noticed Ajax wiping her hands and teasing him. If you need napkins, can I give you?'' Andy smiled to Ajax and hoping he would be taken her napkins. Becouse that would be better. ''Yes, i like this place and here is realy nice. I love her in garden flowers to. I wanted asked about you Forbined forest, what you think about this place?'' Andy was asked to Ajax.

“Wolves and demons,” Alec popped up behind one the Hufflepuffs in answer to her question. “There’s so many beasts that will eat you in those trees. I’ve seen them,” she said, deadly seriously and raising her eyebrows as she spoke, arms crossing in front of her chest and as peered between the pair. “Why? You’re not thinking of going in there right?” She asked. She knew a few people in her own house had already, or at least had suggested they might, but she’d assumed it was only the Gryffindors who were brave enough to try. The first year had been lingering outside when she’d spotted the boy do a cartwheel, and she’d had a lot of practise at this. If they asked her to do one she would probably definitely show them both up.

Ajaccio nodded, he wondered why so many people he’d met at school seemingly wanted to skateboard and yet had never. But he nodded to her, ”Of course!” Ajax told her with a really happy nod. ”I’ll run a class and everyone can learn!” Ajax said with a smile. He looked towards the gardens as she said that she liked that and then towards the forest. He smiled when she handed him a tissues and he took it with a cheerful, ”Thanks Andy,” In all of his travels Ajaccio had learned the importance of being prepared for a forest. Of knowing what was possible, of telling someone where they were going in case something happened. He didn’t understand the obsession that the kids at Hogwarts had with it. He looked at it and honestly replied, ”I don’t know. A forest can be really dangerous if you aren’t careful, but I am curious,” he was surprised when another student suddenly appeared. Definitely someone in their year, he wiped his hands with the napkin and then put it in his pocket. He didn’t think there were wolves and demons in the forest, ”Wolves don’t really attack humans, and even in this world demons aren’t real,” he replied, having seen wolves and be very certain of the fact that, but at the question, he shrugged, ”Maybe, it could be interesting, forests tend to be,” he looked towards Andy wondering if she would agree or disagree. If she wanted to go to the forest he would likely follow his new friend.

Andy smiled to Ajax and she realy was enjoied with him talk. Later she hear about Ajax words, he says to teach Andy. Andy was so happy to hear that and gave him to big hug. Later she let go Ajax and she now was a little shy about the hug and hoped Ajax not be angry. "Thanky, Ajax!" Andy says with a smile and looked araud, seem weather today was realy nice. "Ur welcome" The girl says with a smile and she was relief no more see Ajax dirty hand. She listened about the forest and will be agree with him, becouse forest was realy dangerus to and she dont wanted lose house point. " I think i dont wanna go there, becouse it's realy dangerus and i agree with you and i'm happy walk with you today!" The girl was says the truth her best friend and looked to the park, but she listenet to join them another girl and she was a little sad becouse she wanted walk with Ajax. "I like wolves but demons not real. And I'm not going to the forest and risk with my live our Ajax and house points." She said to the girl and hoped she will be understand her.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back