Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Despite the fact it was Libby's holiday, she still had to be a full time parent and barwoman. With Alex and Keanu playing upstairs, it was time for Libby to do the work round here. Her husband had done enough, and she felt it only right that she started to take more responsibilty before going back to school.

The pub was decorated with festivities, along with the fairy lights that hung at the top of the bar, and the huge Christmas tree that stood in the corner of the room. Les Trois Dragons wasn't the most popular pub in France, but it could still be a good host when it needed to be. This was one of those days.

Libby took a clean cloth, and began to wipe around the bar. People these days would make such a mess. Straightening the mat's and refilling the pots, she worked her way round, occasionally pausing to serve a customer. She hadn't worked here long enough to experience anyone that had given her trouble, although according to her husband, he'd seen a few. The cold air blew in again as the red doors swung open once more, and Liberty gave a warm welcoming smile to the newcomer. "What can i get you?" she asked, her hands on her hips ready to serve.

Another day, another place. Christmas was here on not, that didn't changed anything for Solenn. She was nearly alone for the holidays. Entering the pub without even wondering why she's here. As always she needed to be away from her penthouse. Having a mild headache she needed something to ease the pain. Along with her grumbling stomach, she forgot to pass by the grocery again. Solenn was a mess, still she tried to look her best. Wearing a floral dress and some make-up perfectly. She wasn't lost this time, remembering her way back home. Pulling an empty chair toward her, as she was not seated.

Solenn heard a voice, a voice of a woman. "Any recommendations?" I really don't know what to order." she said flashing a smile. It was her first time inside the pub and obviously, she didn't knew what to order. It's been years that Solenn have eaten meat, after all she turned vegan when she was twelve. Ever since she tried to stay away from eating meat. Solenn then rolled her eyes around the place, it seems to be she was the first customer to arrive. Still confused of what to do next after maybe having a meal. Maybe she'll past by the bank to withdraw some money that her aunt sent her every weekend.

Life seems to be tough for her, after leaving her so called family. Somehow she missed her parents but she knew she would never be missed. It was still a great decision for her to escape from them. Still she felt guilty leaving them. Giving a big sigh as she waited for the lady to recommend something for her. The old Solenn wouldn't be seen on this place, still it was all she could do after leaving all her reaches and exchanging to a normal life she never quite dreamed of.

Libby smiled, watching the girl taking a seat. "Well, we have alcoholic beverages, such as beer, wine or lager, however if your looking for something a little more refreshing maybe a simply juice or j2o would suit you?" she said, reminding herself that this was a muggle pub. Her instincts told her to serve something like firewhisky, although that may have proven a little difficult seeing as the only customers they got in here were muggles..

"Depends how you're feeling" she smiled, stacking a new pile of freshly cleaned glasses on top of one another. Libby took pride in making the bar area look nice. She was going to have to hire some more people soon, as the two of them couldn't do everything. They needed more chefs too, and waiters, seeing as the restaurant area of the pub was being opened soon. There was so much going on, Libby was suprized she had time to go back to school. "I haven't seen you before. You new round here?" she asked the girl, admiring her dress.

Solenn have no intention to be drunk and all, after all she wasn't that of a drinker. As much as possible she assures herself to avoid drinking alcohol drinks. "I think I'll have some juice, what kind of juice do you have?" she asked the lady who seems to be nice at the same time young for her to be working here. She then wondered if the pub was for muggles or wizards. From the looks of it, muggles. Twirling her hair as she swept it right into her shoulders. Solenn quite felt comfortable around the shop, as if there was a good vibe inside the place. "To tell you the truth I'm quite feeling sick." she admitted while giggling lightly. The pub was nice and clean unlike the other pub she'd been hanging out. She smiled with pleasure.

"Me? Oh yes I just decided to visit Europe but I'm from New Zealand." she told her. Solenn decided to wonder herself why she was here in Europe. Hopefully it was safe place to be, she guesses that her father was in South Africa for his business trip and her mother still remaining at home. Her worried aunt was too busy with her charities that she forgot to deposit the money near Auckland and decided to leave it in Europe. Still she was fine with the idea, after all it was a delight visiting Europe once more. It's been a year since she was roaming the streets of Europe. Though before, Solenn had some bodyguard around her.

"Well, we have Orange, Apple, Pineapple, Beetroot, Blackcurrent, Tropical, which ever you can think of really" she said, trying to be helpful. When the girl said she was feeling a little ill, she glanced her head towards the door of the toilets, wondering if prehaps they would come in handy later. "If i had lemonade to your juice, the bubbles will make your head feel better" she adviced, knowing from experience. It was a concoction her mother had made for her to cure headaches. Anything fizzy worked for her.

"Oh really? I have friends that are from New Zealand" She smiled, instantly becoming closer to the girl knowing they had something in common. She could have told her she went to a school there, but seeing as it was Hogwarts and not a muggle college things would have got complicated. "Which area are you from?" she asked, wondering if it was anywhere near Hogwarts. If it was, prehaps they could meet up again. Libby herself had to earn her own money, and dispite having two jobs, a school, and a child to attend to, it was suprizing she managed to get it all done. She made a mental note to speak to her boss, Professor Blaze. He'd be wondering where she'd got to. If it wasn't for her, Madam Malkins would be a very quiet place indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back