Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Asexual (Mervyn)
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Rigid Dogwood Wand with Unicorn Tail Hair Core
Leda was close to giving up searching for her last recipient of the Candy canes and just heading back to the Dungeons and eating it herself. She had no idea who she was looking for, and it was starting to get ridiculous. She could have asked Monty whether he knew the student since she'd managed to gather she was at least in one of the younger years, but she didn't feel like approaching him and looking stupid for not knowing. Entering the student lounge on another run through the school, she had grown incredibly bored. Throwing open the door she wandered in, no longer caring about being quiet. "GABBYGABBYGABBYGABBYGABBY," she let out a sudden scream through the room, ignoring the strange looks she was receiving. If this girl didn't turn up soon she was so done.

After delivering her candy canes for the day, Gabriella went on with what she had been doing all week: studying. The Student Lounge was a good place for studying around this time of the year, as most people at school were busy with exam preparations. No one was being noisy or playing games, which was how Gabriella liked it. She was busy reading her Astronomy notes, trying her best to memorize them, when the door was thrown open and someone shouted- no screamed into the room. Many heads popped up, but Gabriella felt her heart sink as she realized what the girl had been shouting. She hoped this wasn't meant for her, especially as there were more Gabriella's in the school. Frowning, she got to her feet and made her way over. "What do you think you're doing?" She demanded. "People are trying to study here. And if you're looking for someone, using their proper name might help." As far as she knew, there was no one called Gabby at the school.

Leda was about to walk away when she realised that one of the many students who'd begun to stare at her were coming to see what she had. "Hey, are you Gabby? I hope you're Gabby." Leda was energetic, and little more so than usual although she wanted to be done with these deliveries soon so she could tell Mervyn about how hard it was to find students she didn't know. She rolled her eyes a little at the girl, and peered closer at the note attached to one of the candy canes. "Gab-ree-ell-aaa. Till-ing-ton," she repeated, before looking up at the student. "Even if you don't know who it is you may as well just claim it because otherwise I'm taking it back to my dorm," she said, thrusting it into the older girls chest, ready to be rid of it.

Candy Cane said:
To Gabriella Tillington

Frankie,
I hope you like peppermint.
Gabriella

Gabriella grit her teeth when the girl she was talking to continued to use the dreaded nickname. It sounded so unrefined, so childish. She hated it. So when she finally confirmed that the candy was meant for her by reading out her full name, Gabriella sighed deeply. "That's me." She said, but before she could accept it the other girl had already shoved it at her. Annoyed, she shot the girl a glare before opening the note. As she read it, her annoyance only grew. "Not only are you embarrassing, apparently you're incompetent too." She snapped, showing the redhead the note angrily. "I don't know what sort of idiocy this is, but this is the note I wrote for my sister Frankie." The mix-up probably wasn't the other girl's fault, but Gabriella was still annoyed from the way the girl had spoken to her. "I'll give it to her myself, you don't seem like the type of person you can entrust things to." She huffed, neatly folding the note again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back