Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Unsure
Wand
Curly 12 Inch Whippy Ebony Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Winnie was unsure of where to find the next person she was delivering a candy cane to, other than to go to where their house was and wait for someone to walk out. So that was exactly what Winnie did, ascending the many flights of stairs between the great hall and seventh floor corridor. She felt exhausted and her breath was short but she did her best to keep composure as she looked around the corridor. When she spotted a Gryffindor student she approached them with a smile on her face. "Hello, do you know where I can find a Madeline Walden?" She asked sweetly, hoping that person could point her in the right direction.​

Maddie was making her way back to Gryffindor Common Room after watching her boyfriend train all afternoon with the Gryffindor Quidditch Team. She planned to surprise him by waiting in his dorm for when he got back. However, that plan was put on hold when she was stopped by a younger girl asking for herself. She smiled at the ravenclaw ”that’s me! Can I help you?” she asked her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back