Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (Len♥)
Wand
13' Applewood Core of Meteorite Dust
Chante went to the great hall on a very important assignment. She had to deliver some candy canes for a student named, Aodhan Kaelen. It was a name she had a hard time pronouncing on her way to the great hall. Saying multiple times in her head didn't help much, though she at least tried her hardest saying it once she arrived at the Gryffindor's table out loud. "A-Aodh-aan Kael-en? Aodh-aan? I have two candy canes for you! Aodhan?!"

After hearing what he thought was supposed to be his name, the Gryffindor raised a hand and said, ''Over here,'' with a little wave so the girl would stop trying to pronounce his name. He was used to people mispronouncing his name by now so didn't think much of it. ''It's Aodhan, by the way,'' the fourth year told the girl so she'd say it right the next time.

"Oh! There you are." Chante saw his wave and went practically skidding across the great hall's floor. "Sorry, sorry!!" Chante handed him two candy canes. "Here you go. They are from Andi and Rory. Separate just in case." Chante handed over the notes that accompanied the candy canes. "Merry Christmas!"

Aodhan,
Merry Christmas, idiot
Andi
Happy Easter. The candy cane is a lie, obviously. (Enjoy though.)
- Rory

He looked surprised when the girl handed him not one but two candy canes and felt a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach. Aodhan had completely forgotten that this was happening and therefore hadn't sent any to his friends. He read the note attached to the first cane she gave him and read it with a grin on his face, though that grin left his face almost immediately. This had been the third time that he hadn't sent Andi anything in return and it made him feel incredibly guilty. Making a mental note that he needed to apologise to his best friend, Aodhan read the note attached to the other cane which made him feel even more guilty as he hadn't sent anything to Rory neither. ''Thank you,'' he said a little gloomy. How in the world was he going to make it up to them?

Chante smiled, happy to see the expression on his face and nodded. "No problem." Though his grin didn't last long on his face. Naturally, it was in her to ask what was wrong. As second year, she should've thought twice. Not Chante. "Something wrong? Are the canes broken, I can see if I can get you some new ones?" She peeped around his notes. Or maybe it was the notes?! "Is it something your friends wrote?"

Aodhan had forgotten that the girl was still standing next to him so looked up at her when she asked him what was wrong with his delivery. ''No, no, they are fine, thank you,'' he told her. ''It's just that, until now, I completely forgot about the candy canes and haven't sent any of my own,'' He looked down at the two notes in his hand, ''I just keep forgetting about these delivery things... And now they'll probably be upset at me for not sending them anything. Again.''

"Oh, right." Chante can let out a sigh relief, partly happy that she wan't the cause of the problem. "I'm only a second year and you probably won't consider my advice, but you can always get them something on your own?" Chante suggested. "Also, don't feel bad! Tons of other students forget. You're not the only one." Speaking from experience, she forgot to send a few herself. Too bad there wasn't a last minute delivery option. With the holidays being such a busy time of the year, she doubt they would change up their little operation that's in place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back