Professor Cyndi Kingsley

Gryffindor HoH | Mother of 3

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Professor Kingsley was happy to be back on the castle grounds. With a little bit of free time on her hands, she decided to take a book and sit in the garden to read a bit. It was so nice to admire the budding flowers whenever she looked up and the small insects buzzing about. The woman took a deep, invigorating breath and then returned to her book with a smile.

Melus was walking in the garden when he saw a song he was reading. On closer inspection, he recognized him as Professor Kingsley. Melus walked over to him, but suddenly he didn't know what to tell him: "Good afternoon, teacher, how do you like being?" Then she charred and noticed the flowers: "Oh how beautiful these flowers are!"

Saira walked along the pathways of the garden, admiring the flowers that were decorating the garden. It reminded Saira of her favourite place back home-aside from her room- the greenhouse. She had taken care of most of the plants there, having small chats with the old gardener. She saw a professor and a girl, the professor, being one she recognized in the great hall. The girl though, she didn't recognize. "Good Afternoon, Professor... And to you too."

The professor looked up as she was greeted, not once but twice. "Good afternoon" she smiled at both students. "They are, aren't they? Wait until you see what they'll look like when we are further into Spring" she stated. "How's the beginning of term treating you?" she asked, keeping her finger on the page she'd been reading.

Saira smiled at the professor’s comment on the flowers. Spring had always been her favourite season, the flowers always thrived during the summer time. “It’s been alright professor. I’ve managed to make some friends and so far, the classes haven’t been overbearing.” She spoke the truth, though History of Magic wasn’t her favourite, it was slightly better than muggle history.

Melus listened to them. She was curious because he hadn't had an hour yet, so he didn't know what to expect yet. The girl who was with them seemed very simpatic. I also have a great time here and I really love the flowers too. The rose is my favorite. And she asked the teacher : What subject do you teach?"

The professor smiled at the replies she received. It was nice to hear the two girls were getting on well. "Im happy to hear that. I teach Ancient Runes to the third and fourth years" she replied easily. "You know, if you're into flowers, you should consider joining The Wild Patch club. They do a lot with flowers, especially roses" she added.

Oh, the subject of the teacher can be very interesting. But unfortunately, according to them, you will only get to know him in 2 years. There were a lot of new things for Melus to learn about Maike in the wizarding world. This school is also a great adventure for him. He was incredibly happy to be here and to be a Gryffindor. And the professor is his housekeeper, this reassured him the most because he knew he could count on his help in anything. And he doesn't treat it because it's Muggle. This group seems very interesting, I would like to get to know you better and for @Saira Lykims sure you are also interested in it

Saira looked at the other student at the mention of her name. “Oh Wild Patch Club? I already signed up for it in the club fair.” She said, which reminded her of something. “Oh, speaking of, I have to get back to the dorms to water my plants. Nice speaking to you, Melus, Professor.“ Addressing both the educator and the student.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back