Busier with a Hint of Lost Muse

Samantha Jacobs

55' grad 🎓 | biggest heart ❤️ olivander's asst.

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
ren
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence Of Sphinx Remains
Hello!

Sorry i haven’t been replying to threads the last few weeks, I recently got a full-time job, so it’s been taking up most of my time. Which has led me to loose a bit of muse and not enough time to go onto the site as I usually do. I’ll try my best to keep up with threads, but I’m just giving you all a heads up just in case.

I hope you all are doing well and I am a message away it you need anything at all.

- Maria

Hi all, huge apologies for the lack of posting, etc. I've only been posting lessons and marking for the moment. Anywho, this pattern may continue a little longer, as I find something to balance things out. Recently, my grandad passed away a couple of days ago, so it's taken a huge toll on me, as that's why I haven't been as active. My family and I are flying down to Christchurch to be with the family and for the funeral this weekend.

It sounds like that my activity will be on and off due to this, as well as being busy with work. However, I'll still be on the site, just not as regularly as I had hoped :( I should be back to my usual schedule as soon as I can, and hopefully, we can sort some plots out soon! I'm always here to chat and sort minor plots in the mean time!

Thank you for your patience, and I'll be sure to be posting stuff when I can.

Oh no Maria. I'm so sorry for your loss :console:

Of course take all the time you need and I hope things smooth out for you soon.

Oh no Maria, I'm sorry to hear that :( :console:

Take as much time as you need and look after yourself. We'll be here if you need, just make sure you take it easy and be kind to yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back