Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Elliot)
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Alice had met many people at Hogwarts so far, most of which she considered her friends or at least friendly acquaintances. She was glad to have organized the meeting at the start of the year, as it had really helped her socialize, but she had kept running into interesting people throughout the year. One of those people was Ava, a Ravenclaw in her year she had met in the gardens. The girls had quickly bonded over their respective hobbies, wanting to share the experience. She had agreed to teach Ava how to rollerskate, and they had decided to use one of the corridors for it. The girls had agreed to meet up at lunchtime, as it would probably be quietest around then. Alice was excited, waiting for Ava on the fourth floor where she had asked her to come. She had brought her own skates and an old pair she had packed just in case, which she was now very happy about. They had nearly caused her trunk not to close, but now she was glad she had insisted. She held both pairs in her hands, knowing that she would be too tempted to try skating around if she had put them on her feet. Instead, she waited for the blonde before they got to begin. She had a lot to teach the girl, she was sure.

Ava had very nearly forgotten that she was supposed to be meeting Alice today- she had been so wrapped up in another one of her projects she had forgotten to eat breakfast, and it was only the grumbling of her belly that alerted her to the time. She jogged through the halls, eating a roll to satisfy her belly. She came around the corner, blond ponytail bobbing.

"Hi, Alice!" She greeted brightly, taking the last bite of her roll. "Sorry I'm late," She told the Hufflepuff with a grin, gesturing at the dried paint on her face and hands. "I was working on something again."

She gave the girl a quick hug. "Are you ready for this?" She asked with a smile. She had looked into it this time, there were no rules against rollerskating in the castle.

Alice was starting to wonder if Ava had forgotten their meeting when she spotted the girl round the corner, eating a bread roll. Alice's face broke into a smile at the sight of her friend and she waved at her. "Hi Ava! No worries." She said, glad the girl hadn't forgotten entirely. The girl seemed to be a little bit chaotic, but that seemed to suit her creative personality. "I'm curious about what you were working on, will you show me sometime?" She asked as she looked at the spots of paint on the girl's face. She hugged her, laughing gently at her question. "Am I ready? I think that's what I should ask you!" She said with a smile. She handed over her old pair of skates. "I hope these will fit you okay."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back