Brutal Honesty

Richard Mckay

OOC First Name
Teigan
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
[adminapproval=#30531116] Richard popped out the front of St Mungo's. On the journey, though he'd managed not splinch Axel, not that it made anything better really. He'd still lost a lot of blood and he was deathly pale. Richard was not liking how he was looking at all. He had no idea how he was supposed to explain this, he just hoped they didn't want to focus too much on the why or even the how really. "I need some help over here!" A sudden flurry of St Mungo's people moved him out of the way to pull Axel into one of the rooms. It was such a whirl wind that Richard had almost lost sight of what was happening. Axel didn't look good at all. He wished that they'd never gone near that d@mn house.

Pulling off his gloves which were drenched in blood, Jeremy began to clean up, speaking to his colleagues as they all did the same. "Has someone contacted the Aurors office?" he asked, glad when he saw a nod from one of them. They'd all seen the same signs and knew that some kind of dark magic had been involved in all of this and they had to follow protocol. It had taken hours, a blood replenishing potion, and countless attempts at different spells to stabilize the man before them. He was lucky to be alive, and as he was wheeled away to another room, still within the emergency ward to recover, Jeremy couldn't help but wonder what the hell had happened. Finally cleaned up, Jeremy headed out towards the front room, wondering what else this crazy day would bring.

It did not feel as long as it had actually had been to recover, but Axel Zhefarovich finally managed to wake up. His eyes fluttered open, looking around to see none other than Richard. He looked to the Scitorari man before he looked down at his leg, and the lack thereof. He looked around to see if they were alone before he motioned for Richard to come toward him. "So, you left the leg, huh." Axel could not resist but ask the question, making light of the situation since it had not sunk in yet.

Though Richard had not been allowed to watch whilst they got the bleeding under control, now that Axel was out of the danger zone, Richard had made his way back in and to Axel's side. He could have almost laughed at the Man's comment if it wasn't such a saw spot for him in this moment. "Hell, Zhefarovich, you're were basically dead." The memory of all of that blood, the dark shadow of the haunting and the severed leg were playing havoc with Richard's nerves. He didn't think he was going to forget that anytime soon. "What even happened in there?"

Axel could not help but chuckle when Richard said that he was basically dead. It was somewhat true. He did not really recall what happened after the thing took a swing at Richard. His vision was hazy, and his memory was trying to black out what happened. He should have listened to his daughter. Axel looked to the door of the room, seeing that it was shut, and no one was coming in. Good. "That scream was him. I went in and saw a ton of blood, and then... That thing came after me." Axel reached down and touched his thigh, thankful that the potions were blocking the pain. "I thought that my daughter was overestimating what that thing was, but I guess she wasn't just scared. Because of whatever magic that thing had, I don't doubt they are going to have some questions." Axel would just have to do most of the talking. After all, he was the one that saw everything. While he did not see Drakon murdered, he was sure that he was dead. That blood on the floor was evidence enough. As long as his family still hated him, and Athena remained bitter, no one would report him as missing. At least, Axel hoped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back